Freddy's Frozen Custards & Steakburgers
Ranked #20 of 195 Restaurants in Bryan
Description: Phone No. 979-776-3549.
Description: Phone No. 979-776-3549.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had a single cheese burger. Good flavor but it was a 1/4 lb. burger on a 1/3 lb. bun. Not unique to this location. Every Freddy's I've been to (I think this is number five) has been like this. Probably my last trip to ANY Freddy's. Too many Whataburgers and Braum's to waste my time on this..

1  Thank Mike W

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Delicious burger and fries.Where else can you get that for two under $10? The hot fudge Sunday is to die for. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank Ann C
Reviewed December 3, 2013

These are "steakburgers". Chopped, not preformed. I love the shoestring fries along with the seasoning (which you can buy for home) and fry sauce, YUM! A single burger combo with drink and fries is right around $5. I do not like Pepsi, so loss of a star for no Coke products. Sweet tea is good, though. They have wifi, but it is very weak. The frozen custard is very smooth and creamy. Pay with your meal and get it ON HOLD until you're ready for them to fix it. Nice place to take the kids. The to-go container for fries actually fits in your car's cupholder for those on-the-go folks.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We recently ate there and the all beef hot dog was exceptional as well as the special of the month (meatloaf sandwich with grilled onions on toast). I like their fries (definitely add seasoning and try out the fry sauce) as they were hot out of the fryer. The two sundaes we opted for at the end both included their frozen custard which was a worthy reward after our football game. M

My only peeve is that I'm a Coke product snob and the fact there were only Pepsi/Diet Pepsi options is what keeps this from being "Outstanding".

1  Thank chivster
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

For fast food they are at the top of the chain!!!! Best Patty Melts and really good shoestring French fries!!!

Been to Freddy's Frozen Custards & Steakburgers? Share your experiences!