“Beautiful property, awesome customer service!!”

Quality Inn & Suites Bryan
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Bryan
Midland, Texas
“Beautiful property, awesome customer service!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights- 6/22 & 6/23/2012. We got to the hotel late on Friday night and were not familiar with the Bryan/College Station area at all. The staff at the front desk were beyond helpful when we asked for a good place to eat with children late at night. They asked why we were in town and were genuinely interested in why we were there. We were treated like family within seconds. The rooms are beautiful- very modern and clean! The breakfast service was very good and goes until 10:00 which is great since we like to sleep in! Upon check out on Sunday, the same staff that checked us in was working and asked about our dinner on Friday night. I was shocked they remembered- very, very nice! We do not travel to the Bryan/College Station area very often but when we do return we will definitely stay at this Quality Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to review of our hotel. We pride ourselves in genuine customer service and we are glad the warmth of our staff could be conveyed to you all.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in bryan-college station.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This hotel just opened and as such is very clean and modern. The bed was nice and comfy as were the pillows. Perfect for the rate that we paid!

Our fridge was a little noisy but not bad.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. The staff and I appreciate your kind words. We take cleanliness and customer satisfaction as our main goal. I am glad to see you enjoyed our comfortable beds and the soft plush pillows. If your travels bring you back to the Bryan/College Station area please do give us a call and we will look forward to your stay.
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed here for a week-long sports event. This place is a great value! We travel frequently and were pleasantly surprised. Also, the beds are SO comfortable. The only drawback was some hallway noise... the doors may lack insulation. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Thank you for your compliments. We apologize for the having the noisy hallways and doors, we will be correcting this situation by taking preventative measures to assure hallway noise and doors are better insulated and padded for noise reduction. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds, as a good nights rest is most important when traveling. I am glad you had a great experience overall, and we look forward to your return.
Garland, Texas
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I booked a room here at the last minute for an impromptu business trip for my husband and I on Sunday evening. I was VERY impressed with the customer service from EVERY employee that we encountered before and after we arrived. I called the hotel directly to ask a question and spoke to Nicole who was extremely nice and very helpful. Too often when calling a business these days customers are often treated like they've inconvenienced the person answering the phone, not the case here !!

I had a speciific inquiry about one room vs another and she wasn't sure of the answer but she offered to go look at the rooms for me (fortunately for me they had both types available that night). I appreciated that she was willing to do that but told her that it wasn't necessary. She went on to say that upon arrival they would be willing to show us the other room if need be. We arrived late and Nicole was no longer on shift but a fellow named Justin was instead and it turns out that Nicole had told him of my call so he immediately offered to show me the other room if I desired. I was very impressed with the friendliness and level of customer service offered by both of those employees.

The decor of this Quality Inn far exceeds any other we've stayed in. They have apparently decided to step up their game because the decor and quality of furnishings at this one is definitely way above par the other ones we've stayed at. The lobby and adjoining breakfast area is very attractive with large opaque wall panels with water shimmering down the middle of it.

The room was very modern and the bed was extremely comfortable with another of my favorite features rarely found on a hotel bed; a FITTED sheet !! There was also a desk with a large, leather adjustable office chair. The bathroom decor was also very nice with a granite vanity and tiled floor. The room came with the usual standard features such as a chair with matching ottoman, nice-sized flat-screen TV, microwave, small fridge, coffee maker, blow dryer, etc.. . Hotel also has an outdoor swimming pool that closes at 10:00.

I am extremely picky about the cleanliness of the hotel rooms we stay in and this one was very clean. The room price includes a free breakfast that offers the usual continental offerings such as cereals, pastries, fruits, yogurt, etc...with the addition of a waffle maker, scrambled eggs and bacon strips.

The only thing I would consider a drawback at this hotel is that the check-out time is 11:00 am instead of the usual 12:00. I travel with my husband on business so I often have to stay in our hotel room until he returns from a meeting. Most of the hotels we stay in are usually very good about granting a later check-out time when requested. When I am booking a hotel room, my criteria list (in this order is): location, cleanliness, price and check-out time. I look extensively at reviews before I ever book a hotel room and pay very careful attention to what other reviewers say about cleanliness.

We arrived very late and this was our first trip to Bryan so I didn't notice whether there were any eateries nearby or not. However, since this hotel is right off the highway I would guess that it's probably not too far of a drive down the highway to find a place to eat.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Neil R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate all your comments and compliments. The staff and I here at the Quality Inn & Suites were happy that you chose our hotel as your lodging solution for your business trip. I will be sure to give our staff members a pat on the back for their hard work and dedication to service to the guest. If your travels bring you back to the Bryan/College Station please do choose our hotel.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one of our friend's weddings and we had a great experience. We've traveled quite a bit around Texas and it was one of the nicer hotels that we have stayed at. It was brand new and modern. There is a very welcoming atmosphere the moment you walk in. Anything that we needed was provided for us and the rest of the staff was accommodating and polite. I also did not want to leave the bed...very comfortable...too comfortable...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Neil R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Nam,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. I am glad to see you enjoyed our comfortable beds, and our hotel facilities. We also want to thank you for being our first review. Satisfaction to our guests is number 1 for the staff and I here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We value your review and hope to see you all back here at our hotel. Again the staff and I here are very pleased that you stayed with us, and welcome your return. Thank You. - The Quality Inn & Suites.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Hilton Garden Inn College Station
Ramada College Station
Ramada College Station
#3 of 35 in College Station

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Bryan? Share your experiences!