“"Not the first time I've stayed here"”

Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bryan
San Antonio, Texas
“"Not the first time I've stayed here"”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stay here at least 8-10 times a year. The staff have always been very helpful and the breakfast is a step above most BW's. The only complaint I would have is when someone leaves their room the doors are very loud when they slam shut. When you don't have to get up until a little later the noise will wake you

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Austin, Texas, Usa
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Nice facility, good location, courteous, helpful, and enthusiastic staff. My only complaint is that the sound-deadening between rooms is not very good. Also, the television lineup does not include CNBC, which is the only channel worth watching when it's not football season.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights attending a rather large function. The entire hotel was taken up by this group. We have stayed here before and I find the hotel to be very clean, great breakfast and the bar is fun. They also gave the group the hospitality room and provided h'ordeuvres and two free drinks. Nice. I have found Best Western's all over to be a great hotel for the price.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Arrived with a reservation at, and told that I had to wait until 3pm to check in. No effort made to speed things up - made to wait in the lobby until 3pm. Bad way to start a work week if you ask me. On top of that the concierge was rude to quite a few of the others that were also waiting for the 3pm check in time. When I finally got into the room, the refigerator was full of to-go boxes, and there was trash everywhere. If you have time to debate with college kids over whether it's possible to get into your room, and feel like staying in a room that's not clean - let 'er rip. I recommend making accomodations elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013
NAlbers, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bryan College Station, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent of our property. I would like to apologize for the service problems you experienced. I am very sorry for those issue and I can assure you that type of response from our staff is out of the ordinary. Should you return I know we can and will provide you with the level of service that exceeds your expectations. Again, I thank you for the review and letting me know about the issues you experienced.
Springtown, Texas
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our large group has been staying here on the same weekend for several years. The hospitality & service are second to none. The hotel has been excellent in meeting our needs and we'll be back the same time next year!

Kerrville, Texas
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We were there with an Association and had a bank of rooms. The hotel was easy to locate and the parking was adequate. The entrance and registration area was very nice. They had extra staff to help with the registration of all the Association. We had reserved a suite that was a very nice size. The furnishings and decor was very nice. I have never stayed in a suite or hotel for that matter that did not have a bathtub. That was my first surprise. Then while sitting on the couch I looked down and there was literally trash under the coffee table. The t.v. was difficult to operate with a disposable remote. I am sure we will be in the same place next year and overall it is average.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
NAlbers, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bryan College Station, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay, your feedback is very valuable to us. I'm glad you had a good time with your association and I appreciate your kind comments about our staff. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your room, I can assure you we strive to provide all of our guests with a clean and spotless room every time. Should you return I am confident we will provide you with the experience we expect for all of our guests.

Thanks again for taking the time to review your stay!

-Nicholas Albers
-General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus College Statio...
#1 of 36 in College Station
Hilton Garden Inn College Station
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#10 of 36 in College Station
Homewood Suites by Hilton College Station
Homewood Suites by Hilton Colleg...
#4 of 36 in College Station
The LaSalle Boutique Hotel & 120 Kitchen and Spirits

Been to Best Western Premier Bryan College Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Premier Bryan College Station

Property: Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Address: 1920 Austins Colony Pkwy, Bryan, TX 77802 (Formerly Best Western Premier Old Town Center)
Location: United States > Texas > Bryan
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bryan
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Premier Bryan College Station 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Bryan College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Old Town Hotel Bryan