“Great place to relax after long day”

Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bryan
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stayed here for a week on a business trip and selected the hotel based on what I had read on TripAdvisor. I was happy with my decision. The rooms are clean, modern, and comfortable with both wireless and cat5 internet connection. The breakfast in the morning consisted of both hot and cold selections (eggs, bacon, danish, yogurt, fruit, etc). In the evening, the hotel had a happy hour with snacks. The hotel also has a bar. Overall, I would choose this hotel again the next time I visit the College Station / Bryan area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 9, 2012

This hotel was one of the nicest I have seen in a long time. It is a new hotel and they are taking good care to keep it looking that way. The room was spotless, had a huge shower with a glass door, very comfortable bed/bedding, large tv, nice sitting area, and refrig./microwave. I saw two different rooms (King suite and reg king) and they were both VERY nice! The bathroom products (Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soaps etc.) were not cheap products and it also had makeup remover wipes and Q-tips. I have lived in this area for a while, even working at one of the nearby hotels, and was particularly impressed with both the staff and hotel. They were flexible with our needs to arrive early as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tex10517
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The hotel staff here is incredibly friendly and helpful! They instantly made me feel at home. The hotel lobby and my room were pretty, restive, and very clean. But the walls were too thin! I could hear everything on both sides of my room! I could hear the man or woman snoring behind my headboard. And I could hear the conversations and the TV from the room towards the foot of my bed! I kept thinking to myself, "It is such a shame that they took the time to build this pretty, moderately-priced hotel, and staff it with the friendliest people around, only to put in paper-thin walls!" Unfortunately, it is unlikely that I'll stay here again. It's a little bit higher priced than the other College Station hotel I've routinely used in the past. It's prettier and friendlier. But, the fact is, I'm a very light sleeper, and for me, the thin walls will just not do. I'm kind of sad about that!

Room Tip: I would imagine that a room on the end of the hall might be better, because of the noise. If it were...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I traveled here on business. The hotel is very well kept and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff was very helpful, whether it was something we needed with housekeeping or something Kristen at the front desk could do it was always great service. Definitely a great hotel andwould highly recommend it to anyone in the Bryan area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Booked the room through Priceline. We were assigned to a handicapped accessible room on the first floor near the lobby and some service stairs. Doors banging all night, combined with a large gap under the door and very thin walls made it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Don't think twice about your past views of a Best Western as this hotel will exceed all of your expectations. New, clean, fantastic rooms and decor. Walk in showers, great breakfast options, bar....the works.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I have stayed at other hotels for which the Happy Hour had free snacks. There were NONE at this hotel. And the prices were a bit high ... no discount on wine?? I have had free wine at hotel happy hours. Couldn't you at least step up to a discount? As sleep goes, the beds were great and I genuinely appreciated blackout curtains that stayed in place and truly did black out! The size of the room was very comfortable. The toilet had a cool flush method, no joking. Then there was the attempt at a hot breakfast. The eggs faintly tasted like eggs and it took so-o long for the container to be refilled. I took a small serving since the container was almost empty and there were other people in line. About 15 minutes later a small amount of eggs appeared...when that was gone, the late comers got zero eggs. The biscuits were cold. When that second small serving of eggs were put out, the bacon was completely gone and was never replinished. I continued to go over some paper work wishing to refill my coffee. Fifteen minutes later the coffee was refilled. It was reasonably good. But those two pots went fast and were never refilled. One of the breakfast service ladies was nice, the other was well, I don't know what she was, but competent would not be a word I would attribute to her!
I will give good reviews of the front desk...they were very friendly. ANd the facility was clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
The Stella Hotel
The Stella Hotel
#1 of 15 in Bryan
Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus College Statio...
#2 of 37 in College Station
Hilton Garden Inn College Station
Ramada College Station
Ramada College Station
#3 of 37 in College Station
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Colle...
#7 of 37 in College Station

Been to Best Western Premier Bryan College Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Premier Bryan College Station

Address: 1920 Austins Colony Pkwy, Bryan, TX 77802 (Formerly Best Western Premier Old Town Center)
Location: United States > Texas > Bryan
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bryan
Price Range: $102 - $408 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Premier Bryan College Station 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Premier Bryan College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Old Town Hotel Bryan