“Perfection!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Bryan B&B and Inns
San Marcos, Texas
“Perfection!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband and I prefer guest houses, unique properties, and bed and breakfasts, whether we are traveling abroad or in Texas. Abigaile's Treehouse, along with Connor's Corner, now top our list of favorites. We rented the second floor, which consists of the Jasmine and Aspen suites, full kitchen and living room, and two porches overlooking the beautiful landscape. The faux fireplace was a great touch, as was the soothing decor, aromatherapy candles, DirectTV, bottled water and drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, and homemade lemon bread, cookies, breakfast frittata and salsa. Lisa, the owner, is a delight and a true professional.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed August 1, 2011

It is hard for me to even put into words how incredible and unique Abigaile's Treehouse happens to be. I honestly and truly think that you need to see it in person to appreciate it. I spent two nights in The Eagle's Nest back in April of this year. I was looking forward to staying at this property. This property was nothing short of amazing! Lisa was very friendly and I enjoyed meeting her and talking with her. The Eagle's Nest was incredible! It was so spacious and comfortable. This place had everything that I needed and more. The hot tub in the room was wonderful. The view was very nice and the breakfasts were delicious! I was in the area visiting some friends and they flipped out when they saw where I was staying. They couldn't believe how wonderful it was until I showed them in person. They actually wanted me to trade with them and stay at their home so they could stay in The Eagle's Nest. I can honestly say that words just don't do it justice. This is a property that just has to be experienced in person. I only wish that I could have stayed longer. Hopefully I will be able to stay again sometime in the future. Thanks again to Lisa for providing me with such a wonderful and amazing place to stay.

Room Tip: The Eagle's Nest is incredible! It takes up the entire third floor and has a hot tub in the roo...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank PrincessLea3
texas
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed here while I was attending a conference at A&M. I initially searched for hotel rooms and then realized I could stay here for the same price and get a MUCH better experience. The owner is very friendly and accommodating and the inn is beautifully decorated. There are smaller rooms downstairs, which I didn't see. The second floor is a full kitchen and two bedrooms, each with their own sink/toilet and a shared/connected shower/tub. This would be perfect for a family of group of friends. While I stayed there, I was the only one staying on the second floor, so I had it all to myself. Breakfast was very good (left for you the night before). The Eagle's Nest is AWESOME...the whole third floor and very nice. The grounds are lovely and peaceful. I come to this conference every year and will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We travel to Bryan often to visit our children and once I found the Treehouse we won't stay anywhere else. We love the peace and beauty it offers. Reading one of the wonderful reviews, which had a concern about privacy I thought I would leave this one. The second floor does offer two suites which uses the full kitchen and two bathrooms but the host never rents it to two different people. It's only used for couples or families that come together... which is wonderful to have so much room and be all together. But if it's just one party staying in one of the suites...she blocks off the other one so you would have the whole second floor to yourself!!! This is one of our favorite suites. Can't wait to return to our home away from home.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ljones_save
Reviewed July 5, 2011

The hostess was very kind. The place was top notch. Privacy would be the only concern if the place was fully rented. This was not an issue during our stay. The kitchen and shower is shared between two of the rooms. The hallway is shared as well. The eagles nest is very private, beautiful view and spacious. The linens and bed were very comfortable. We felt at home and certianly would stay again!!

• Stayed October 2010
Kent, Ohio
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My mother and I stayed with my niece and nephew in the Eagle's nest for three days. We had a great time with them. They were thrilled to sleep in the loft and my mom and I were very comfortable with our accomodations. The breakfast's were fabulous and the hospitatlity was top notch. I look forward to to opportunity to visit again and stay at the Treehouse. It a is very peaceful place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Stow OH
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I stayed at Abigaile's Treehouse during an extended six month work assignment in Bryan. I was there 3 weeks out of every month for that six month period. I can not say enough about the exceptional experience that Lisa (the owner) provided to me during my stay. The atmosphere of the Treehouse truly was my "home away from home". The rooms are comfortable, impeccably clean and wonderfully decorated. It was so nice to come back to the Treehouse after working all day and sitting on the deck relaxing and enjoying the view of the tree lined back yard. It was so peaceful it was truly hard to believe i was less than a mile away from downtown Bryan!! Lisa spoiled me with the food she provided - from delicious breakfasts to fresh fruit and fully stocked fridge of juices, water and yogurt. What a treat! I never went hungry that's for sure!!
I encourage you to book at Abigaile's Treehouse the next time your travels, either business or leisure, bring you to the Bryan area. I promise you will not be sorry as the Treehouse is such a treasure!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Ramada College Station
Ramada College Station
#2 of 36 in College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College S...
#4 of 36 in College Station
Quality Inn & Suites Bryan

Been to Abigaile's Treehouse? Share your experiences!