“One of the BEST places we stay!”

Abigaile's Treehouse
Ranked #1 of 10 Bryan B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We travel to Bryan often to visit our children and once I found the Treehouse we won't stay anywhere else. We love the peace and beauty it offers. Reading one of the wonderful reviews, which had a concern about privacy I thought I would leave this one. The second floor does offer two suites which uses the full kitchen and two bathrooms but the host never rents it to two different people. It's only used for couples or families that come together... which is wonderful to have so much room and be all together. But if it's just one party staying in one of the suites...she blocks off the other one so you would have the whole second floor to yourself!!! This is one of our favorite suites. Can't wait to return to our home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ljones_save

Reviewed July 5, 2011

The hostess was very kind. The place was top notch. Privacy would be the only concern if the place was fully rented. This was not an issue during our stay. The kitchen and shower is shared between two of the rooms. The hallway is shared as well. The eagles nest is very private, beautiful view and spacious. The linens and bed were very comfortable. We felt at home and certianly would stay again!!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My mother and I stayed with my niece and nephew in the Eagle's nest for three days. We had a great time with them. They were thrilled to sleep in the loft and my mom and I were very comfortable with our accomodations. The breakfast's were fabulous and the hospitatlity was top notch. I look forward to to opportunity to visit again and stay at the Treehouse. It a is very peaceful place.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I stayed at Abigaile's Treehouse during an extended six month work assignment in Bryan. I was there 3 weeks out of every month for that six month period. I can not say enough about the exceptional experience that Lisa (the owner) provided to me during my stay. The atmosphere of the Treehouse truly was my "home away from home". The rooms are comfortable, impeccably clean and wonderfully decorated. It was so nice to come back to the Treehouse after working all day and sitting on the deck relaxing and enjoying the view of the tree lined back yard. It was so peaceful it was truly hard to believe i was less than a mile away from downtown Bryan!! Lisa spoiled me with the food she provided - from delicious breakfasts to fresh fruit and fully stocked fridge of juices, water and yogurt. What a treat! I never went hungry that's for sure!!
I encourage you to book at Abigaile's Treehouse the next time your travels, either business or leisure, bring you to the Bryan area. I promise you will not be sorry as the Treehouse is such a treasure!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Abigaile's Treehouse is an amazing place! It is so beautiful and cozy, the perfect place to spend a quiet weekend away with your honey!! Can't wait to visit again!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2010

This is a beautiful place to retreat to regardless if you or an Aggie or not! We stayed in the Eagles Nest room and never left it! We ordered take out and enjoyed the comfy bed, in door hot tub (which is HUGE), and the beauty of being nestled in the trees. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
The Stella Hotel
The Villa Bed and Breakfast at Messina Hof
The LaSalle Boutique Hotel & 120 Kitchen
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hearne

Been to Abigaile's Treehouse? Share your experiences!