Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
$99
$98
$95
$65
Days Inn Bryan(Bryan)(Great Value!)
$84
Sleep Inn & Suites(Bryan)(Great Value!)
$75
$85
$139
$114
Preferred Hotels
$165
All reviewsfront deskbryan college stationnext morningthe entire staffin towncomfortable staystayed one nighteasy accessa great staythe room was niceother hotelsdefinitely stay here againphoenixcampustexasrenovationhousekeeper
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at the Inn while being in town for a very stressful hospital visit. The room we stayed in was all new and very clean. Wifi was working fine and the breakfast was free, but pretty basic. The beds were extremely comfortable. Our best part of the stay, was the staff, they were so very helpful and caring.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank katlive
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We found the hotel easy to get to and close to A&M campus. The staff was friendly and the remodeled rooms were very nice. Comfortable beds and good climate control. The free wifi was not working which was disappointing and the breakfast was a reasonable cost savings, but noting to get excited about. Overall, a good place to stay. I'd go back once the remodeling is complete and they have their services better tuned.

Room Tip: Currently the second floor is under construction so ask for the third floor. It is finished and vry nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BryanHI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff. I am glad you were able to stay in one of our newly renovated rooms. I do apologize that that the wifi was not working while you were here. I want to assure you that this issue has been addressed and resolved. Guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we are always looking for ways to improve. We hope you give us a chance to make things right and try the Bryan Fairfield Inn again next time you find yourself in the area.

Kevin Stovall

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this Fairfield Inn for a business trip Wednesday and Thursday night. Check in was pretty smooth, and the front desk staff was very friendly. I was cautioned that there was renovation in process, and that there would be no noticeable noise during my stay. The room was good overall. The bed was very comfortable and I slept quite well. Breakfast the next morning was good for me, as I like Smart Start cereal and no other hotel I ever stay in has this cereal. This was a pleasant surprise in the morning. Coffee was pretty good, and the dining area was quite cozy. Breakfast staff were very pleasant and helpful. Thank you for all of your great service!

My only suggestion is to keep more consistent monitoring of air conditioning filters. There was an unpleasant aroma when I arrived to my room. I removed the filter, set aside, and the odor went away in a short time. The next day, the filter was re-installed by the housekeeping staff but hadn't been rinsed off. It looked as though it were brushed off with a towel. I have very sensitive allergies and the smallest amount of dust buildup aggravates them terribly. While a little detail, it is worth the little added effort to keep up to prevent the odor and allergen issues.

Room Tip: Rooms on either side overlook a parking lot, so there's not anything special about them. I'm a fan of higher floors, only because I can't stand people jumping above me.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed several nights for Gators/A&M game. Could tell they took prior reviews seriously. From the manager & front desk ladies, breakfast lady,houskeeping & maintenance, they were busting it gett ready. Very accommodating. New stuff EVERYWHERE! Took entire group to pull off.Congratulations to Kevin & staff! Well done!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel itself seemed fine and the front desk staff was very helpful. BUT when I got into my room, it was clear that the cleaning staff had not cleaned the entire room. There was trash around the room that had been left by the previous guest. There were crums on the nightstand. I was going to let it go UNTIL I saw that the shower had not been cleaned and the soap from the previous guest was still there. Too much. The girl at the desk was very helpful in relocating me. Needless to say I would not recommend this place or go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize you had such a negative experience while staying with us. I want to assure you that this issue has been addressed. You were unfortunately checked in to a room that had not been cleaned yet. We have taken several steps to help ensure this situation doesn't happen again. We hope with our continued efforts to improve the quality of stay for our guests, you will give the Bryan Fairfield Inn another try if you find yourself in the Bryan-College Station area again.

Kevin Stovall