We arrived late in the evening for a one-night stay.
Our problems, in the order we discovered them:
- smoke detector off the wall, dangling by its wires;
- toilet seat unbolted from the toilet;
- bed that made a "boing" noise when I rolled over;
- wireless internet signal too weak to work;
- no separate blanket for the bed (we used the bedspread as a blanket);
- nightstand not next to the bed but about 5 feet away, apparently because of a too-short extension cord;
- bed with a sag in its center that made us roll into each other;
- tub stopper that, when lifted, came off in the hand;
- shower curtain not cleaned: when it was pulled into the tub, someone else's hair floated in the tub water.
The next morning, I discussed these problems with the management.
Management offered an apology and a $20 adjustment.
After further discussion, management and I agreed on a 50% discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on Lake Brownwood, this fully remodeled hotel is the ideal location for a family reunion or vacation. We are a pet friendly hotel with free wi-fi internet as well. We have 41 completely new rooms, and over 3,000 square feet of meeting space! We also have a large grass area available for picnicking and outdoor activities. We are on the edge of Lake Brownwood with all rooms offering a beautiful lake view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Lake Brownwood