$112
$80
$105
$102
HIExpress.com
Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites(Levelland)(Great Value!)
$91
$88
$109
My Place Hotel - Lubbock, TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$85
Economy Inn(Brownfield)
Orbitz.com
All reviewscheck in and check out processroom was cleanhot breakfastgreat place to staybreakfast was excellentfridge and microwavemotel
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Being in a small town there wasn't any competition. So I had to pay over $100 for an up stairs (no elevator) queen size room. I was not greeted a an Elite Member or was I offered a gift bag or extra points.. This hotel is not up to the Best Western standards.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nisha P, General Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

I apologize that your stay with us was not up to your and our standards. We always try and greet all of our guests that come into our hotel.

Our Elite members are important to us, and our business thrives on return guests.

Please accept my apologies on this matter and this will be taken care of.
Thank you for staying at our hotel, and if ever traveling through our way again, please give us another try.

Nisha Patel

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Stay was to provide break in long trip to visit kids. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. Staff was friendly, cheerful, and helpful. The bedding was excellent. And the breakfast was great-hot waffles. sausage, biscuits & gravy, eggs, cereal, breakfast pastries, yogurt, coffee, juices, and more. We love the typical 'West Texas hospitality.'

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nisha P, General Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us that you tookj the time to send a review.

We appreciate that you have let us know about anything that was not satisfactory and have done our very best to remedy that.

Nisha Patel

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

This place is just ok and we have stayed here for one night at a time on several occasions when passing through however we have decided to stop in another town in the future. I'm not sure there is a nice hotel in Brownfield. Also we have yet to find a good restaurant in Brownfield other than Subway.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tyke555
Nisha P, Manager at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

I am sorry that your stay with us at the Best Western Caprock Inn was not satisfactory to you. We work hard to make sure all of our guests are comfortable and happy with their stay.

Please accept our apologies on any problems that you have had.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I was surprised the hotel was as nice in such an out of the way area. The room was spacious but dark. Bed was adequate. Bathroom had pink mold in shower area and carpet looked like it needed cleaning or replacing in that area. Breakfast was good and more than I expected.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

I appreciate very much your response to your stay with us. Thank you for letting us know of any problems that you have had.
The issues you have pointed out have been brought to the attention of our maintenance and has been repaired.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I will never understand how this is rated the best place to stay in Brownfield. The clerk made a very rude remark about our home town when we checked in. We were in an "annex" that we had to locate ourselves. It was adaquate to stay one night, I suppose. If myhusband not been with me I would have left immediately. The sink water was hot enough but the bathtub "hot" water was tepid-at best. No hot water in a motel when the sink is right beside the bathtub. We should have left and gone to the Holiday Inn Express across the road.

Room Tip: As far as we could tell there were no "good" rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AuntBoo_10
Nisha P, Owner at Best Western Caprock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

I truly apologize to you for any comments made that upset you. I have taken care of this and it will not happen again. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I apologize that your stay with us was not up to your satisfaction, we all here like our guests to be comfortable and happy.