All reviews other la quintas waffles first floor newer hotel room was clean fresh fruit the wi fi continental breakfast nice pool would stay here again location is great nice stay the hotel staff front desk staff katy texas rockwood
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My stay at the Brookshire LaQuinta was very nice. The staff met me with a warm smile and courteous greeting. The room was clean and very nice. The pool was clean and there were many guests enjoying it. The breakfast was O.K. just because I don't really care for powdery eggs. The night staff was very prompt in getting the breakfast out at the specified time. I stay at this hotel because it is halfway between Sealy and Katy. There are many restaurants to choose from in nearby Katy plus BassPro Shop is one of my favorite places.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel has one of the best check in clerks anywhere. This hotel is near a very imprtant customer and they make my stay very pleasant and comfortable. I stay at this hotel because of the clerk that checks me in when I arrive. I have always had a very nice room and pleasant experiences here in the past.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My experience with the LaQuinta in Brookshire,TX was very good, I have stayed there several times and I am very happy, I will continue to stay there when my needs arise. Good Job and thank you. I will tell all my friends and family about you and refer you to anyone who needs a hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very comfortable stay. Staff was courteous. Bed was comfortable. Our room was located next to the main entrance, which I thought might be loud, but it was not an issue. Breakfast staff was wonderful - breakfast was ready early for MS150 riders - that was an unexpected blessing. However, it would have been nice to know ahead about this. Probably a communication issue between the shifts.

Date of stay: April 2014