All reviewsother la quintaswafflesfresh fruitroom was cleancontinental breakfastnice poollocation is greatnice staythe hotel staffkatytexascerealreceptionistfreewayharveyhurricanemotel
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My experience with the LaQuinta in Brookshire,TX was very good, I have stayed there several times and I am very happy, I will continue to stay there when my needs arise. Good Job and thank you. I will tell all my friends and family about you and refer you to anyone who needs a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very comfortable stay. Staff was courteous. Bed was comfortable. Our room was located next to the main entrance, which I thought might be loud, but it was not an issue. Breakfast staff was wonderful - breakfast was ready early for MS150 riders - that was an unexpected blessing. However, it would have been nice to know ahead about this. Probably a communication issue between the shifts.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel is furthur out of the Katy area then I prefer, but it is a relatively new facility and the price was right. I had planned to stay for one night, but could not get home the following day because of an ice storm. The heating unit in my room quit during the night, so the hotel moved me to a new room and gave me the same promotional price for the second night. I will consider this hotel the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo