All reviews other la quintas waffles fresh fruit room was clean continental breakfast nice pool location is great nice stay the hotel staff katy texas cereal receptionist freeway harvey hurricane motel
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Short notice stay, staff was extremely helpful. Knew the area well and gave great directions. Room was clean and in good condition. Only issue was minor, breakfast did not have fresh fruit, otherwise it was the standard. Would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed at several La Quintas with no complaints. This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed out. After reading the reviews on this site, I thought I had found a good hotel to stay at. I was wrong. If you don't want to hear drunk people all night long, then stay away!!!!!! There was a huge group staying at this hotel for a wedding. They were loud and constantly making noises throughout the two nights I was there. The first night, I complained to the manager, and he reassured me that it would not happen again. Well, the party continued the following night. Unfortunately, the hotel can't choose who gets to stay there. I will not be returning.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caribbeanseablue
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our stay was very comfortable and pleasant. It was very close to the Hovas group of activities, and we appreciated the discount. The breakfast was adequate and served my needs as a diabetic. The room was very convenient for me as a person who has had many back surgeries. No complaints.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2013

LaQuinta Inns are well known for being pet friendly - that's why I have stayed with them almost exclusively for many years. This inn's web profile merely says "Pet Friendly." THEY DO HAVE FURTHER EXCEPTIONS, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED IN ADVANCE! Upon check-in I was advised that there would be a $75 fee unless I provided my dogs' health papers (they did finally accept copies of rabies certificates) and that they wear flea collars.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynda H
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Smells like dog and dog poo. Constant barking. They allow pets but don't care if they are responsible or not. Apparently they don't clean the carpets very well after the dogs leave. The service was fine but if you don't like smelling or listening to dogs then don't stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles O
awlq, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Brookshire, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

We are sorry for your experience. All La Quinta hotels allow pets and require owners to be accountable for their actions and rooms are always fresh clean and ready for our guests. We look forward to hosting you again. Thank you. La Quinta Brookshire.