All reviewsother la quintaswafflesfresh fruitroom was cleancontinental breakfastnice poollocation is greatnice staythe hotel staffkatytexascerealreceptionistfreewayharveyhurricanemotel
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed here several times. The staff is wonderful! Wedding weekends can be quite noisy, but otherwise great location, comfortable rooms and a good breakfast in the morning. I will be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I were impressed by the attitude of the help and their desire to see to our every need. Beginning with the woman, whose name I did not get, that set out the great breakfast selections; Anita that made our reservations and took the time to describe the room choices to me in a most pleasant manner; Jessica, who took the time to give my wife and I directions to a local pharmacy and because I must have looked confused, she gave me her card and told me to call if I got lost! When a noisy, inconsiderate wedding party woke us, Eric responded to complaints and peace returned. I would chat with Eric almost every morning and he would always ask if everything was O.K. His cheerful attitude was contagious. The room was certainly clean, comfortable and fit our needs perfectly. We have nothing but praise for the staff we met and have no reason to think the rest of the staff would be any different. If you need a hotel in the area, I recommend this one.

Room Tip: If the rooms are all like mine then just book a room because they are all good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My spouse and I reserved a room for the weekend of April 20th 2013. The staff could not been nicer, Jessica was outstanding, even taking the time to ask if we wanted our photo taken together as we left for the ceremony. The bed was extremely comfortable, in fact we came lose to missing everybody in the morning because we slept so late. The fact that it is super pet friendly which is a good thing to know she coming in from out of town. The breakfast was not and plentyful and the staff quicy restocked when they saw things run ing low. The price was very reasonable. The room had a microwave and a decent sized fridge. I would high recommend this hotel to anybody .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family