“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bridge City
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This motel is exceptional: new, attractive, beautifully maintained, with outstanding staff and many perks for guests. From the front lobby the first thing you notice are the huge windows of the breakfast room overlooking the patio and private lake beyond. Rooms are large and comfortable; bathrooms are well above average. Wireless internet is speedy, breakfasts offer a wide variety. The outdoor pool is popular with guests. There is also a well equipped exercise room. The motel offers freshly baked cookies in the evenings and a free home-cooked dinner every Wednesday. All this praise may sound like I work for LaQuinta, but my real job just takes me to the area frequently, and this is my favorite motel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times and was very pleased. Except for the last weekend stay. The two employees that worked the front desk put forth no effort to accommodate the guest needs. It seems they were too busy taking smoke breaks right in front of the hotel main door. We were even given old pools towels for bath towels on our 3rd night stay. They did not even pretend to try and help us with our issues, instead the response was always...cannot do it. One word to describe them - Lazy! We will not stay there anymore.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
VGarcia108, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hello Sir,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay. I expect more from my staff and have addressed these issues with them. Our number one priority is the guest experience and you can be assured that this situation will be resolved. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and hope that you will consider giving us a chance to change your opinion.

Best Regards,
Veronica Garcia
lq6204gm@laquinta.com
Spring Branch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel went out of their way to accommodate me on my recent fishing trip to Bridge City. They even kept my fish in their freezer until I was ready to leave. The breakfast was served early enough even for a fisherman. The room was very clean as was the entire hotel. The staff was excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

VGarcia108, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time fishing. See you soon on your next fishing adventure!
Huntington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my second time to stay.First time right after they opened .Have stayed all over the country;usually on military bases.The staff went above and beyond !!!Cleanest I have ever stayed in.Breakfast was great.I will definitely stay again.Would love to see the alligators next time

Room Tip: Absolutely lakeside room!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your comments and hope that next time you will get to see Francis the gator. The scenary in the winter is also very beautiful! Thank you Veronica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great place to stay. Very clean inside and out. Nice water feature out back for the kids. Will defiantly be back. Only down side is parking is a little tight if your towing a boat, but possible. My family and I had a wonderful time there. Breakfast was wonderful, better than I have ever had a a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are so happy that your family enjoyed their stay and were able to enjoy the scenery. We are working on possible boat parking and hope to have this resolved asap. Hope to see you soon! Thank you Veronica Garcia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridge City
BEST WESTERN Orange Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orange County
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale
Three Rivers Inn & Suites Port Arthur

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City? Share your experiences!