$99
$70
$61
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent motelhot tubpool areafamily weddingenjoyable staybeautiful hotelthe entire hotelwafflesclean roomsking suitestaff was very friendly and helpfulevery morningpropertyaccommodationstx
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Pretty new hotel, it was clean and the staff was very helpful. Three story and elevator. They have a lake or large area of water behind the hotel so it is a pretty view. It is completely fenced so no scare of children falling in. I went for a dog show so it is pet friendly. My dog and I went for several walks behind the hotel to look in the water, there is a nice cement walk way arouond the front part of the water. They have an alligator in the water but it can't get up to the fence, we saw 2 different kind of crabs, large fish like Koi, little baby fish, schools of fish, mother with baby fish, the water is clear where you can see. There is a wonderful outdoor area where you can look out at the water, the pool looked really nice and there were lots of kids enjoying it, I think they had a hot tub as well. Nice breeze at night. They had a small gym with treadmills and a TV. The dining area was large with large windows to look out and TV. The food was good, waffles, yorgurt, dry cereal, fruit, bagels, bread, apple, orange and anther kind of juice, milk, coffee, tea. I would recomment this hotel to the world.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We are regular guests in the Oklahoma Arkansas area LaQuintas. We came to Orange Texas and checked in with a quoted rate, also having to stay in a handicap room due to the hotel having only 2 rooms left. We checked out being charged a higher rate and when trying to explain our original quote, was rudely cut off with the desk clearly slamming his finger on the price he said he was charging.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

As a native of Bridge City back for a high school reunion, I wasn't expecting much out of a hotel in my hometown. I was very surprised to find a new, clean, quality motel with great service. The pool area and water views were beautiful. This motel feels more like a pricey hotel you'd find in a larger city. If you are visiting B.C., Orange or Port Arthur, I'd stay at this La Quinta.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife an I stayed 2 night at this hotel, we enjoyed the pool, the breakfast, excellent location close to port Arthur close to orange, and Nederland. close to good restaurants. the staff was amazing from the front desk, to the breakfast lady to the cleaning staff. CLEAN rooms people that had left feedback about cleanness well they are not kidding i can even describe how clean the rooms, halls, front, pool area ect.. happy to be able to see and take pictures of Francis the alligator. i will recommend this hotel hands down.

Room Tip: lake view a must avoid hwy rooms could be to loud
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pitufokorea
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This place was amazing right on the lake the rooms the view the pool the breakfast it's the only place we will stay to relax it should be a 5 star resort. It was so relaxing I'm coming back as much as I can. The staff is awesome I felt so much at home God Bless

• Stayed: May 2013