“Once again a great stay!”

Coach Light Inn Brenham
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I was returning from Miami Beach, Florida on a business trip and had another great stay in a nice clean room.
I drove 60 miles out of my way to stay at this hotel because I knew I would sleep well after a hard drive.
The place and the staff are great and I always have a good night sleep at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Every day we count our blessings that our business attracts such nice and kind hearted patrons like you. That you would take your time to so generously honor our staff is totally appreciated. We are believers that within each review one gets a glimpse of the character and quality of the reviewer as well as that which they review. That being the case....we can only hope that our business is near the quality that you represent.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at Coach Light for two nights while seeing the sights in Brenham. I booked my room online the morning I headed there, then discovered I made an error in booking. Sent an email to the hotel and they corrected the error and check-in was quick and easy.

My room had two queen beds, a mini-fridge/freezer, mini-stove, microwave and large flat screen TV, table/chairs and desk (and was larger than many I've stayed in and still not crowded). This is an older motel but the room was VERY clean (even down to the spotless carpet), well decorated/furnished, everything worked, the bed was really comfortable, and the convenience of motel-supplied toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc, and plates/bowls in the kitchenette cabinet was a nice surprise. Like one of the other reviewers, my room was one room from the highway but very quiet - I never heard a sound.

After getting settled in I went to get ice from the machine and was met by one of tho owners who wanted to make sure I had the password to access the free Wifi in case I needed to use it. Free continental breakfast items were available in the lobby each morning. The couple that owns/runs the place couldn't be nicer, emailed me after check-in to make sure everything was OK and to see if I needed anything, and were very helpful with directions to local sights and a recommendation for a great restaurant.

I have to say, none of the local chains could beat this place for friendliness, service, room, and especially price. The location is very convenient to the historic downtown area, but you'll have to be really watching for it as the sign out front is kind of small. I'll definitely stay again when I'm in or near Brenham.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

That you would choose our business for such an important family occasion is quite pleasing to us. Even more rewarding is the reaction that you indicate that your entire party had regarding your visit with us. Wow...does this make us happy. We believe all guests should both expect and receive a high level of service. Thanks for sharing your memorable experience with others

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stay here when I'm in town for sheepdog trials or clinics. An economy hotel but much better than average. The family is friendly, the rooms are clean, the price is very reasonable, and my Border Collie is welcome!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent visit and subsequent wonderful praise. Feedback, especially from such well-spoken customers like you, is not only invaluable to those researching businesses like ours, but is also important to us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us. Thanks again

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My children and I stayed here for a 3 night trip to visit local areas for spring break. We had a two bed room, with a kitchenette. This room was VERY clean. There wasn't a speck of dust anywhere. You can tell it was clean, because it SMELLED clean. This is your basic motel, but seriously, for the price, it's a great deal. The room is very large, larger than most chain motel/hotel rooms. Free Wi-Fi, fridge, mini stove, and microwave. The room consisted of a big screen, flat-panel TV, a little work desk, and a small dinette. My children and I felt safe, which is HUGE. The check in was simple, and the receptionist was incredibly sweet and gave us a bigger room to give us more space. Our room was up front by the roadway, which was fairly busy, and the traffic noise was a little loud, but we slept with the TV on, and it didn't really bother us. I liked the little extras: Toothbrush, toothpaste, soaps, shampoos, and bowls and plates in the cupboard.

If you're looking for a convenient and CLEAN place to stay without spending a lot of money, this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lokysmom79
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in Brenham. Thank you for such a kind review. We love our little town and our business hope that reflects in the way our guests are treated. If you're ever back in Brenham, be sure to stop.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I go to Brenham at least once a month to meet with a client. I have tried other hotels and settled on the Coachlight Inn because of the great value and cleanliness of the rooms. They have lagniappe (a little something extra). Bottles of water and a snack in your room, toothbrushes, soap, mouthwash etc. The owner and his family is nice and agreeable. You should try it. You will be happy you did.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank afassetta
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you for both your patronage and for posting such generous comments regarding our business. We work very hard to ensure that we please wonderful customers like you. Thank you for validating that we are accomplishing that goal.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We will recommend this inn to our friends.
All the little extra touches are greatly appreciated it has surpassed our expectations. Great kitchenette, clean room and reasonable rate. Thank you so much.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you very much for positive review. All your
Comment and suggestion help us to
Improve our hospitality and coustom we services
Again thank you and really appericiated for
Your time for review and choose our facility
For your stay.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

What a present surprise! The staff are very friendly, and the rooms spotless. I really appreciated the little "extras" like toothbrushes, soap, mouthwash, etc. beds are comfortable, and I was able to pull up directly in front of my room. Even though it was sleeting outside, the room was toasty warm. I will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
BrenhamBob01, Manager at Coach Light Inn Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

We're so glad you choose to stay with us while in Brenham. We understand how it can be staying in a hotel and want our guests to feel at home.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brenham
Best Western Inn of Brenham
#8 of 11 in Brenham
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#2 of 3 in Hempstead

Been to Coach Light Inn Brenham? Share your experiences!