“Why haven't I been coming here all my life?”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brenham
Brenham House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Brenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 5, 2009

This was my first visit to a bed and breakfast and I could not have chosen a more wonderful location!!!! My mother and I needed to get out of Houston for the weekend and escape the madness and Brenham house was an idyllic retreat. We stayed in the bluebonnet room: fantastic beds, lovely decor, and a wide array of bath supplies to pamper yourself with. Our hosts were warm and friendly, the food was superb, and I left wanting to return immediately. The next time I want to get away for the weekend, I know exactly where I'm heading, to Brenham House!!!

• Stayed: October 2008
There are newer reviews for Brenham House Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed November 19, 2008

We had a wonderful time at The Brenham House. The food and company was absolutely great!!! Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2008

The Brenham House was absolutely charming. The hosts were so helpful and generous with there time. They gave us great information about the area and helped us make reservations for dinner. The beds were so comfortable and the three course breakfasts were outstanding. We certainly plan on another outing to this B& B.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2008

If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, you must stay at The Brenham House in Brenham, TX. I found this charming B&B when looking for a suite to share with my Mother during the International Festival in Round Top. James and Susan Lopez are new innkeepers that have thoughtfully renovated this old Brenham home to make it comfortable for their guests. Besides wonderfully hospitality, Susan keeps you coming back for her gourmet breakfast and fabulous desserts and James is attentive to making your trip run smoothing - helping with reservations at restaurants and events, buying tickets, finding places on maps as well as a guide to area golf. After a few weeks, I find its time for another re-charge at The Brenham House and more of Susan’s cookies and cakes during the afternoon coffee klatch. I have become a regular visitor. Brenham, a friendly laid back town, also has plenty of local attractions in Downtown Main Street District and the surrounding area for amusement during the day or night - for instance, Unity Theatre in Brenham, The Bugle Boy in LaGrange, Harmonie Hall in Shelby Texas, International Festival in Round Top, the birthplace of Texas Washington-on-the-Brazos, and my personal favorite during the spring, seeking out the best blue bonnet fields in Texas!

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed July 26, 2008

I would highly recommend The Brenham House. The room and bath were immaculate and extremely comfortable. No short cuts here. From the fluffy, cloud-like bed to the bath linens, everything was first-rate. After a very restful night's sleep, breakfast was a dream -- delicious and expertly presented and served. We will definitely return at the next opportunity!

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 15, 2008

From their warm welcome to their farewell, owners James and Susan Lopez made every effort to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms were quiet and comfortable, and the breakfast was 5-star quality. Anytime we are in the Brenham area, The Brenham House will be our first choice for lodging.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2008

We were greated with smiles, lemonade and fresh baked cookies! The home was beautifully decorated and our room was lovely. The breakfast was wonderful! There was so much to do in Brenham. We are planning our next trip The Brenham House now and we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple