Brenham House Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Brenham
See available hotels
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsjames and susanbluebonnet roomglorious morning suiteb bcookiesbed and breakfastantique rose roomother guestssun roombrowniebreakfast was deliciouswonderful hostsget awayprivate bathlovely homefront porchfeel right at home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have stayed in many B and B's in my travels and these hosts were the most accommodating and hospitable. Beautiful rooms and "comfy" feeling of home. I will definitely return to The Brenham House Bed and Breakfast!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I took a retreat and stayed in the Robin's Nest for 4 nights. It was a cozy retreat - exactly what we needed! James and Susan were so attentitve and sweet. We LOVED the breakfast they provided and truly enjoyed the time spent with them each morning.

We HIGHLY recommend the Brenham House!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have had the pleasure of knowing Susan and James many years and knew they were the type of business owners to make the customer experience always be an exceptional one. Well, they have carried forth with their brand of excellence in the Brenham House Bed and Breakfast. From the moment we were greeted at the door we instantly felt at ease and really at home. What a wonderful job they have done with transforming an old home into a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. We will recommend this establishment to our family and friends for many years to come. We can't wait to go back!!
Sharon and Kerry Lilly
Galveston, TX

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My lifelong friend and I have started taking girls' nights out every 2 or 3 months to enjoy each other's company away from our husbands and family. We always have a good time, but our trip to Brenham was made especially memorable and enjoyable by our stay at the Brenham House B&B. James and Susan know how to do it. The Brenham House was extremely comfortable, perfectly clean, the hosts immediately felt like new friends, and the food (3-course breakfast and fresh cookies) was fabulous. We spent each evening on the sunporch at the back of the house resting and relaxing with a bottle of wine that we kept in the refrigerator there. There were wine glasses available, plates for our snacks, and a beautiful backyard to enjoy. And the bedside reading lamps were perfect. I honestly can't think of a single thing I would change about the Brenham House.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
HappyInnkeepers, Owner at Brenham House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

It was certainly our pleasure to have you ladies as our guests at The Brenham House. We hope you will come back again, in the future! Thanks again for choosing The Brenham House Bed and Breakfast.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My girlfriend and I escape life occasionally by heading to a bed and breakfast in an interesting location and relaxing and catching up. Never have we been made to feel so special and welcome as we did at the Brenham House B&B. Even before we checked in Jim was making our stay easy with a special request; we were greeted like old friends; and were instantly at home in their beautiful bed & breakfast. Everything was top quality from the yummy cookies, to the small refrigerator to chill our wine, even ribbons on the spare bathroom tissue! My only regret is that I can only give them a 5, they deserve a much higher rating.

Thank you, Jim and Susan. It sure was hard to pour my own orange juice this morning.

Room Tip: Although they have one room with twin beds, we did notice that another had a pull out couch that could be used also. The twin bed room has a separate entrance, which is nice. I don't think there is a non-excellent room in the house.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends