“Small Town Welcome”

Best Western Inn of Brenham
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 31, 2011

The staff at the Best Western of Brenham were delightful and welcoming. Those I encountered made my stay more enjoyable, and had numerous good recommendations for restaurants and things to do, if I had the time. Though there is highway construction right out front they provided maps to ease getting around. I think I had an easier time navigating than many locals did.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DonM532
bwmbrenham, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

Thank you for your response! We're so glad you stayed with us and for the privilege of serving you. We look forward to your next visit!

Guest Relations Rep.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed in the Best Western in Brenham on our way back to Kemah from Abilene ...

The room was very comfy and clean .. I asked for extra coffee when we checked in and got it before I finished checking in ... When we asked about a good place to eat, James, the fellow behind the desk suggested we have dinner at the Brenham Grill in the historic district ... wow, what a find ... I'll stay at this hotel the next time I'm in Brenham, Texas ... We stayed in #117 and enjoyed it .... The price was good and became great after my geezer discount ...

Unfortunately, the complimentary breakfast next door was a little to be desired, go elsewhere

Room Tip: try for rooms 117 - 119 near the parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
bwmbrenham, Manager at Best Western Inn of Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you sincerely for your great review. Our hotel is what it is today because of great customers like you. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Guest Service Rep.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

one of the nicest Best Western's I've stayed in. Large well appointed room, nice lobby, great staff, everything was above average. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future!

Guest Service Rep.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

I should have reviewed this a long time ago, but I just learned of this website. My four children(ages 2, 3, 7, and 8 at the time) and I stayed here in September 2005 for about a week. We were Hurricane Katrina evacuees. We had originally been at another hotel, but they raised their rates and kicked us out after only three days. I ended up at Best Western and Connie was the wonderful lady who put us up and made sure that my children and I were comfortable. She also arranged for other help/services for us during this very difficult and trying time in our lives. I can never thank Connie and the Best Western staff enough for helping me and my family. I hope to be able to visit soon.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
bwmbrenham, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are sincerely thankful that we were able to be of service during that difficult time for your family. We hope all is well with you and yours and wish you all the best. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Clean, comfy room, great service, hot breakfast. Everything was clean and neat. Plenty of towels and WiFi for the daughter.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
bwmbrenham, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are glad to have been of service. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 26, 2011

I have never written a review before, but felt I had to on this occasion. The room was comfortable, clean, and better than other best western's I have stayed at. The staff, however, is why I am writing. They went out of their way to help me..and I am grateful for this. If I am ever in Brenham again..this will be where I stay.

• Stayed: April 2011
bwmbrenham, General Manager at Best Western Inn of Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

Thank you very much for your feed back.

Ash

Reviewed March 24, 2011

This is a very nicely maintained older style hotel with outside door entrances. Our nice large/clean room had a fridg and microwave. The TV was fine but of the conventional style. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The free full breakfast was provided by the adjoining resturant.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next stay!