“Very Good Food, Friendly Service”
Review of Ernie's Restaurant - CLOSED

Ernie's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had a lot of fun. Went early so was not crowded. Server was very personable. Was an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank KAKLSMDJ

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The BEST fish tacos to date to enter my belly...Fresh local-made corn tortillas, lightly crusted pan fried tilapia and the "over the moon" delicious Moroccan charmoula sauce ( I purchased a gallon of this secret sauce on the way out after my meal)…Do not just order the whippy 2, go for 3 tacos!...Ernie’s is a must for amazing food when in the area

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Ernie's is a wonderful place to eat!! I highly recommend the Talapia. We were just passing through Brenham and looked up restraunts in Brenham on phone. we chose Ernie's and we are very happy we did. Our waitress was very helpful.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We have a weekend property in Brenham, so we have dined at many of the local restaurants. I am always pleased at Ernie's, and I find it very unique for Brenham in that it is not too casual yet not stuffy. Their salads at lunch are wonderful - and the bread they serve is also wonderful. This isn't the place you go if you want chicken fried steak or country food - it is more upscale. I understand they have a happy hour now, so I am anxious to be able to go and listen to their entertainment.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Their chef knows how to prepare an excellent meal, however their wait staff could use some training; i.e, not recognizing when to check on the table, how to serve the meal, "not handing the utensils to the customer". Loud laughter and conversation from the bar was a distraction from otherwise enjoying a dining experience.