“Thoroughly Spoiled”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brenham
Murski Homestead B&B
Ranked #4 of 6 Brenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 1, 2009

One of the best B&B's we've stayed in. Excellent communication, food and lodging. Felt at home right away.

Stayed: December 2008

Reviewed July 20, 2008

My wife and I trully enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice, relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Pamela was a perfect hostess. The food was excellent! She provided cheese, her homemade jam and jelly and mulled wine for a snack. The house is a family homestead but had been updated to be comfortable and attractive. Pam's gardens were the highlight of our visit. The homestead is perched on a hill surrounded by green fields with cattle. The birdwatching was great.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 1, 2008

We have stayed at many B & Bs and Murski Homestead is definitely one of our favorites. Beautiful setting, breakfast was so delicious, and the home was very inviting, decorated beautifully and so comfortable. We enjoyed sitting outside in the evenings on the porch. Innkeepers are respectful of your privacy and are certainly attentive if you need for anything. We hope to return there one day.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed February 19, 2008

I give props to my girlfrield for picking such a wonderful place for a get-a-way weekend. We have never been to a bed and breakfast so we didn't know what to expect. Pam Murksi went above and beyond to make us feel at home. Breakfast was at our convienence and delicious!!!! It was a very well kept home, and she was very helpful when it came to places to eat and things to see. I would recomend again and again, and will return at our next bed and breakfast.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed February 18, 2008

For Christmas this year, my boyfriend gave me a cooking class and a night the Murski Homestead B&B. It was better than I could have imagined! The cooking class very fun and informative - and delicious! Pam really knows her way around the kitchen. The small class size and hands-on environment helped us learn skills that we use everyday now. Pam and her husband, Tom, also provided great company as well!
The room was beautiful, the bed comfy, and the view was splendid.
It was a perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of Houston. We are planning to go again and would recommend other people to do so as well!

Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed February 15, 2008

Pamela is one of those people you just can't help but like and learn from. She is a beautiful and interesting woman with lots of experiences and a knack for passing them on as a way of life! She and her family are hospitable and make you feel so welcome in a very normal and comfortable way (they don't hover and aren't nervous, but REALLY take care of you). I went with a friend for the cooking class and to stay in the house and we enjoyed every minute. In fact, they seemed surprised on Sunday when we had cleared out of the room, but were reading on the porch. It's that kind of place! It's ideally located near Brenham, but definitely in a country atmosphere where you can enjoy all the benefits of getting away and relaxing. My friend and I had a great time cooking with Pamela and catching all of her tips and the confidence and intuition with which she moves through the kitchen. We already can't wait to go back with our husbands, moms or each other some day! I could go on and on, but the final thing is that I haven't slept that well in years (I have 3 kids) and I haven't relaxed that well in years, but it was worth the wait. Oh, and she is not stingy with her portions and of course, she is an amazing cook. Ok, I'll stop.

Stayed: February 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brenham
Far View - A Bed and Breakfast Estate
Coach Light Inn Brenham
Coach Light Inn Brenham
#3 of 11 in Brenham
Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham

Been to Murski Homestead B&B? Share your experiences!