Murski Homestead B&B
Best Western Inn of Brenham(Brenham)(Great Value!)
$101
$114
  • Pool
$119
Hampton.com
Coach Light Inn Brenham(Brenham)(Great Value!)
$67
$150
$146
$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewsget awaydelicious breakfasthorses and cowsfabulous stayfriday eveningmorning breakfastfresh fruithot tubpamelahomestayporchhoustonweekendanniversaryceremonyaccommodationsrefrigerator
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a great weekend at Murski Homestead. The property is located off the road so you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere but have the convenience of being in town and close to great dining, shopping, etc. Pamela gave us great restaurant recommendations, spot on for people who like good food. Our room was beautiful, very comfy bedding, breakfast was amazing, and the overall feel of the place is relaxing and homey. Great to wake up and eat on the porch and watch the livestock and dogs run around, very scenic. We will definitely go there again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I want to start by saying that I have stayed in several top notch b&b's across the country, so I had high expectations of the Murski Homestead. I took my wife to Brenham for our anniversary trip, and after reading many reviews and doing my research I chose the Murski Homestead. It is one of the top 3 b&b's I've stayed at, and my wife would say the same. We just loved the country charm of this quaint little cottage nestled on the top of the rolling countryside. This place did exactly what we needed it to do for us... lift all the burdens of the husle and bustle, and allow my wife and I to just be, and enjoy each others company without the noise and distractions. We loved our stay!

Thank you Murski family for your true southern hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Perfect weekend retreat. The lavender room was heavenly. My favorite part was watching a lightning storm on the porch and listened to the rain on the tin roof early, early in the morning. Loved everything!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Neecie1970
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I planned a stay,my second, at Murski Homestead during Antique Week for my daughter's 18th and my mother's 80th birthdays. Thank goodness the Murski's had an availability. We had a great time! The Murskis are excellent hosts. The homestead is very pretty and homey. Our room could not have been any better. We had a delicious breakfast, prepared by Pamela, on our own little

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I planned a surprise trip for my husband and it couldn't have been better. Pamela and Tom were so much fun!! We were greeted upon arrival with their smiling faces and then treated to hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. The breakfast was unique and delicious. The accommodations were very comfortable. We took a cooking class and the food was excellent, the cocktails delicious and the instructor was the best! We will definitely be back!! Thanks Pamela and Tom!!

Room Tip: We chose the Sage room because it has a bathtub!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple