“Great place to relax and reconnect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Murski Homestead B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brenham
Murski Homestead B&B
You added Murski Homestead B&B to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 9 Brenham B&B and Inns
Houston, Texas
“Great place to relax and reconnect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at many b&b's in recent years and certainly, this one will be at the top of our list....quiet, relaxing, convenient (not a long drive for us "seniors") and the food was fantastic!!! Sitting on the porch with a book and a cup of coffee, visiting with Pamela and exchanging views on things, watching the sunset, petting Gyp or Spec, browsing downtown, enjoying the very, very comfortable Sage Room.....all added up to a future visit in the not too distant future. Thanks so much for the wonderful time!!!

• 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pasadena, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a great weekend at Murski Homestead. The property is located off the road so you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere but have the convenience of being in town and close to great dining, shopping, etc. Pamela gave us great restaurant recommendations, spot on for people who like good food. Our room was beautiful, very comfy bedding, breakfast was amazing, and the overall feel of the place is relaxing and homey. Great to wake up and eat on the porch and watch the livestock and dogs run around, very scenic. We will definitely go there again!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I want to start by saying that I have stayed in several top notch b&b's across the country, so I had high expectations of the Murski Homestead. I took my wife to Brenham for our anniversary trip, and after reading many reviews and doing my research I chose the Murski Homestead. It is one of the top 3 b&b's I've stayed at, and my wife would say the same. We just loved the country charm of this quaint little cottage nestled on the top of the rolling countryside. This place did exactly what we needed it to do for us... lift all the burdens of the husle and bustle, and allow my wife and I to just be, and enjoy each others company without the noise and distractions. We loved our stay!

Thank you Murski family for your true southern hospitality!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Perfect weekend retreat. The lavender room was heavenly. My favorite part was watching a lightning storm on the porch and listened to the rain on the tin roof early, early in the morning. Loved everything!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Neecie1970
Murfreesboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I planned a stay,my second, at Murski Homestead during Antique Week for my daughter's 18th and my mother's 80th birthdays. Thank goodness the Murski's had an availability. We had a great time! The Murskis are excellent hosts. The homestead is very pretty and homey. Our room could not have been any better. We had a delicious breakfast, prepared by Pamela, on our own little

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I planned a surprise trip for my husband and it couldn't have been better. Pamela and Tom were so much fun!! We were greeted upon arrival with their smiling faces and then treated to hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. The breakfast was unique and delicious. The accommodations were very comfortable. We took a cooking class and the food was excellent, the cocktails delicious and the instructor was the best! We will definitely be back!! Thanks Pamela and Tom!!

Room Tip: We chose the Sage room because it has a bathtub!