“best Burger”

Dairy Bar
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Brenham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The best home cooked burger in town,Good eating love the onion rings,The best ice tea pay less get more

1  Thank Amy M

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Local place for real homemade burgers and old fashioned malts...can't go wrong with either. I like that I can call in my order and drive through!

1  Thank TexasInnkeeper
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This place has the best burgers and fries in town. They also serve a fantastic taco salad. Inexpensive and something on the menu for everyone. Your food is cooked when you order.

1  Thank Sweetie36
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Truly the best burger I had in my life. Excellent quality meat, great sauce, a touch of jalapenos and some home-made chilli makes it simple dish a feast.
The place does not look much from the outside but once you get in and try their food, you will be enchanted for life.
They also have great onion rings, very tasty sweet potato fries, and they do serve Brenham's best: Bluebell ice cream. I could eat there evry day for the rest of my life.

1  Thank Ewa Marcin M
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I will never eat anywhere else in town when I am craving a burger. Yes a bit slow while they make your
FRESH order. I had fish once and it was delish! cooked perfectly. The prices canNOT be beat.

1  Thank dp911