“Good Texas BBQ.....”

Big Daddy's Barbecue
Ranked #52 of 75 Restaurants in Brenham
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stopped here on a trip from Austin at a recommendation from a nearby store clerk. Restaurant was clean and good family atmosphere. It was connected to gas station/convenience store right off the expressway. I ordered a rib dinner. I was disappointed with the ribs. They were very tough and chewy. I think I got the ends from several slabs instead of center pieces. The sauce, beans, and cornbread were excellent. The potatoe salad a little to creamy for my taste. Next trip I will request fresh ribs cut from a slab instead of leftover pieces from other slabs. Staff was courteous and helpful. By the way my wife enjoyed her meal.

1  Thank KidInfiniti

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Have eaten at Nathan's twice. Both times had their brisket, but it was too grizzly. Maybe i just got a bad cut each time, but i was a little disappointed. The sausage is pretty good. Location is real convenient when traveling from Austin to Houston.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We liked the reviews we read so we decided to see for ourselves. We were not disappointed. While not a fancy place, after all it is barbeque, the food was great, I had the stuffed potato, and my husband had brisket and pork. It is a very casual place. While we were eating we got to enjoy "the piano man" who entertained us. The whole experience was great!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Dine in or take out! Great BBQ and real down home food. Sunday's, Nathan offers some of his Grandmothers favorite dinners and they are just as good as his BBQ!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

its always full of people.and home cook food.but never have to wait long for your food.and its GOOD!plus you can buy gas while you wait for your food.:-)

1  Thank dempsv6