“Yummy!”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #24 of 74 Restaurants in Brenham
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great food! Great service! Order was correct and my food was hot. Restrooms were clean. I always love a good Whataburger

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I eat at quite a few Whataburgers due to the fact that I travel on business around Texas..... This one is one of the best. They actually work to make your meal a good one and fresh.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Whataburger is one of my favorite places to grab a burger at - there was no such place in Louisiana when I grew up. Never saw one until I moved here to Texas.

This location was an average Whataburger. I was passing through, and stopped to grab lunch. I went inside and got my order, but ate it in the car as I drove.

My favorite Whataburger is the one in Bastrop. Fastest one I have ever been to consistently. Some of the ones in Houston and College Station are the slowest ones, unfortunately. This one fell sorta in between. Just average. Not bad, though.

If you are a Whataburger fan like I am - you won't mind swinging through this one if you are in the Brenham area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Always great food and a popular stop for locals and travelers in the middle of any night. Even with long lines at drive thru they move the customers thru rather quickly. Friendly staff even late at night.