“Supendous!!”

Dining options: Reservations
New Braunfels, Texas
“Supendous!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This little place on the inner part of town just off of Market street past the dairy queen was a huge treat to our pallets and our wallets. Its in an old house turned restaurant and is absolutely divine!! We went in hearing about it from our hotel front desk at Holiday Inn and they were very right to recommend this little piece of heaven!!! The food was very original and the owner...she was awesome. She took our order, prepared our meal and delivered it!!! Best experience ever!

• Visited April 2014

“Love this place”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I have been here 3 times now, and love this place. Food is great! Have not had the same meal twice but have enjoyed everything I have had here :) Love the atmosphere and friendly service.

• Visited January 2014
austinboy
“Worth the detour”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

If you live in Austin or Houston, you might find yourself ready for a meal in between. If your like me fast food is not food. I stopped here craving a real meal and was happy with the result. I had a cup of the soup. Really good. Salmon salad lined with strawberries - no dressing - healthy and tasty. On the robust eating side my son slurped down a bowl pork spicy noodle bowl with egg. Quality Ramon he says. So wine by the glass was so-so, but overall worth the slight detour.

1 Thank austinboy
Houston, Texas
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I had Salmon Spinach Salad and DD had Fried Rice with dumplings and stir fried vegs. Both delicious.

• Visited May 2014
Brenham, Texas
“A must on the bucket list.”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

At here with my parents. Mom is dieting and had salmon and salad with the intention of giving the salmon to dad,(moma doesn't care for salmon). She took a small bite and...well daddy didn't even get to sample it! Best salmon anywhere! !

• Visited January 2014