“Comfortable stay, prompt service”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We stayed for a weekend in August. The room were very comfortable and the hotel staff was cooperative with anything that we requested - they even delivered ice to the room.
I am sure to stay here again whenever I am in the Brenham area!

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I loved my stay here. The service was excellent and everyone was very helpful and friendly . I will defiantly be coming back to stay here soon.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stay here twice a month. Staff is great. Rooms are like home!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank For_You_123
gwendysuethurman, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites in Brenham Texas. We are so pleased you continue to be a loyal guest and that you find out Hotel and staff so friendly. We can't wait to see you again when you come back. Thanks again for staying with us at the Comfort Inn and Suites Brenham, Texas.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

The room was dusty , and we found a sock from the previous guest who stayed in the room between the bed sheets when we got in bed. UGH!!! We informed the supervisor and they told us at checkout they fiired the maid. So much for their policy to make it right!. All we wanted was an apology, and for the hotel to change the bed sheets. I will never stay at another Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
comfort_suites1, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2011

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guest at reasonable prices. Consequently, its disappointing learns that you’re unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

My family decided to take our Spring Break driving around Texas and stayed at 3 separate Comfort Suites Hotels, this being one of them. We had not stayed at Comfort much before, but WOW were we impressed. This hotel in Brenham is clean, convenient with excellent staff. Our son enjoyed the indoor pool and spa and we enjoyed the very reasonable price of $99. For the money, Comfort is an excellent choice. The service and hotel appearance is very consistent. While in Brendan, we visited the Blue Bell Factory and also went to a movie at the local theater. We had a great time and I highly recommend Comfort Suites.... and my family is very picky.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The rooms were clean, Breakfast was okay. Older lady stared at us all breakfast long, like we were doing something wrong. Other desk clerks were GREAT. Great hotel in all.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Very happy with my decision to stay there. The staff is very courteous and attentive to customer needs. Breakfast was great. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brenham
Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brenham South
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 1 in Somerville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!