“Average Mexican Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Sugar Land, Texas
“Average Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Average food, attentive service, reasonable cost, fast service, friendly staff, good hours, plenty of parking, lots of business, all ages.

Visited April 2014

Brenham Texas
“Oh MY!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I eat at LosCabos regularly...we always enjoy a pleasant meal with great food and wonderful atmosphere..tonight we expected no less. Our son and daughter in law were in town and we decided we would take them to our favorite Mexican Restaurant..they were very busy and we had to wait for a table, no problem, however, AFTER we were seated, the problems began. We were seated in a side room that we normally don't eat in, they were very busy and every table was full, we sat at a table for four and directly behind me was a table for 10 that were celebrating a birthday..The manager came out and as usual, he sang HB in operatic voice to them and to the table next to them, mind you, this was directly behind my chair. He does this frequently and while we don't particularly care for it, its alright, no problem. The table of birthday revelers seated at the last table next to the door, behind me and to the left was the problem. They had been OVER-SERVED alcohol and ALL the ladies were drunk as skunks..the two gentlemen that were with these 'ladies' were not noticeable intoxicated if at all. The table became loud, louder and LOUDER!!! Much laughing, yelling, and MORE SINGING all at the top of their lungs..We couldn't even have a conversation with our kids. It became so so bad, our son went to the hostess and asked if they could be asked to quiet it a little, but they left before any action was taken. THIS WAS DURING OUR ENTIRE MEAL. It was a most unpleasant experience, it could have been avoided by not over-serving the group and by not encouraging by the manager by singing for them and for him to remind them that other diners were trying to talk to their table mates..They broke into a rendition of PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY at the top of their lungs before they left...when they exited the room, several tables broke out into applause and they were so drunk, they bowed and thanked them for the 'applause'..they were being applauded for leaving. I have never had such a miserable time in a restaurant in my life. I couldn't talk to my family, I couldn't even hear the wait staff. In fact, the wait staff got part of our meal wrong because they couldn't hear us..If this is the way that this business will handle these situations, we will not be back. The food was very good, but I didn't take our kids out to a beer joint but that's what I felt like I was in tonight.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BrenhamTexasGramma2
High Point, North Carolina
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We come to this restaurant a few times a year when passing through TX and it is always very good. They have an enormous menu to choose from and it is a great place to go with friends.

• Visited March 2014
“Brenham Regular”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Have had both the Mexican food and steaks and have found both to be of very good quality. Very casual family oriented atmosphere and good service and very attentive management team.

Visited February 2014
Sealy, Texas
“Do not get the Fajitas TO GO!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Placed an order for Beef Fajitas to go while I was in town doing my grocery shopping. Go home and was disappointed. The Beef was way to thick and Big for Fajita meat and was not seasoned at all!

• Visited March 2014