“Excellent honest Mexican food”

Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Steak House
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Brenham
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Highly recommended - try their shrimps because they are fantastic and always fresh. Steaks are not too bad, too. Very good full bar and the bartender knows what he is doing. All in all, the place to go for Mexican food if you visit Brenham. On Sundays it gets very busy around lunchtime.

1  Thank Ewa Marcin M
There are newer reviews for Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Steak House

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We came from Las Vegas to visit family here. The food and service was excellent. So glad we came. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was our first time to visit Los Cabos. They have delicious chips and salsa, plus complimentary queso. I had a plate that included a chicken enchilada with tomatillo salsa (excellent), a beef fajita taco (ok - meat was a little underdone for me), tortilla soup (good), and Spanish rice. The service was AMAZING - very attentive without being obtrusive. My daughter had some kind of enchilada that had shrimp/crab inside and she said it was wonderful.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The ultimate margarita was very good and very large. My husband liked the Chimichanga. I ordered the Carne Asada and it was okay - the meat did not have very much flavor.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had driven since Austin looking for anything to eat. We should have kept going. This place is HUGE. It seats many and has the "cattle trough" look when you get in. In fairness, it is the typical "buffet joint". The person who seated us raved about the food. Albeit hungry, I decided to just go with a chicken sandwich. My co-worker chose the same. I ordered mine on whole wheat with just mayo and lettuce. I did not want the whole salad bar on it as the menu showed. It came on a seede bun (stale), cheese, bacon old lettuce, pickles, etc. Certainly not what I ordered. The chicken was obviously made hours before and I'd bet kept luke warm in a broth bath! It was terrible and NOT what was ordered. No one asked how our meal was. $12 for this and a Coke. Hours later my stomache is still mad at me.