“Wonderful service, good food”

Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Steak House
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Brenham
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Abilene, Texas
“Wonderful service, good food”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was our first time to visit Los Cabos. They have delicious chips and salsa, plus complimentary queso. I had a plate that included a chicken enchilada with tomatillo salsa (excellent), a beef fajita taco (ok - meat was a little underdone for me), tortilla soup (good), and Spanish rice. The service was AMAZING - very attentive without being obtrusive. My daughter had some kind of enchilada that had shrimp/crab inside and she said it was wonderful.

• Visited November 2012

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Margaritas”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The ultimate margarita was very good and very large. My husband liked the Chimichanga. I ordered the Carne Asada and it was okay - the meat did not have very much flavor.

Visited November 2012
Mayville, Wisconsin
“Drive a bit further”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had driven since Austin looking for anything to eat. We should have kept going. This place is HUGE. It seats many and has the "cattle trough" look when you get in. In fairness, it is the typical "buffet joint". The person who seated us raved about the food. Albeit hungry, I decided to just go with a chicken sandwich. My co-worker chose the same. I ordered mine on whole wheat with just mayo and lettuce. I did not want the whole salad bar on it as the menu showed. It came on a seede bun (stale), cheese, bacon old lettuce, pickles, etc. Certainly not what I ordered. The chicken was obviously made hours before and I'd bet kept luke warm in a broth bath! It was terrible and NOT what was ordered. No one asked how our meal was. $12 for this and a Coke. Hours later my stomache is still mad at me.

• Visited October 2012
Wisconsin
“Food is Hit or Miss....but waiter Hector is great”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ate here two nights in a row. First night the fajitas were excellent, as was the service. Seated immediately on a Saturday at 7ish which was a nice surprise! Second night tried the prime rib....it was not tender at all and my husband's 16 oz portion was nearly identical to my 'special' 10 oz. Potatoes were c-o-l-d and so was my cheese enchilada side0 which was like eating rubber. We did not mention to waiter (not Hector) as he seemed to struggle understanding our accent.

Visited September 2012
Brenham, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Love their salad bar! Nothing is missing from it! Also a great menu selection of steaks, seafood, and Mexican food! Great service and personnel!

Visited September 2012