“I would go back... and I recommend this to you!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brenham Grill

Brenham Grill
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Brenham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
AUSTIN
“I would go back... and I recommend this to you!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

My husband and I were on the way to Renfest and stopped by Brenham to spend the night. We ate at the Brenham Grill for an early supper. This restaurant is located downtown in the lower floor of the Ant Inn (which is gorgeous, by the way). It is a small restaurant with only about 20 tables. It offers wine and beer. The food was very fresh, hot and good. The atmosphere is family friendly, fun, and beautiful. The waitstaff is efficient, friendly, and helpful. I would go back, and I recommend this to you!

• Visited November 2011

Arizona
“Friendly Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

Two people recommended the Brenham Grill. Housed on the first floor of the Ant Street Inn, I found the service friendly, but the food was only just above average. I was traveling alone and I felt like I was rushed. However, if I ever get a chance to get back there again I will try them.

1 Thank DonM532
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very good value and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

We ate dinner here and it was very good. I had the lasagna at the advice of the waiter and I was not disappointed.

We also ate breakfast here and it was very good as well.

The prices are very reasonable and the quality of food is very good.

I would definitely eat here again!

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“what a treat ... one of the best restaurants i've ever eaten in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

i'm not easily impressed ... but, this place blew me away ...

the menu includes pasta dishes, mexican food, seafood, steaks, salads and just about any other culinary delights you wish ... i shared a large (enormous) eggplant parmesan and pasta with two other people and had left-overs .... the dinner salad was not anything special, but the parmesan was out of this world and the bread plate was phenomenal ... we selected a very rich dark chocolate brownie with a scoop of bluebell vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate drizzled all over it for desert ... we also managed to wash it all down with three $24 bottles of excellent merlot ... total cost for the table for three was less than $100, tip included ... not bad for a quality meal served in a seriously romantic setting..

when we walked into the restaurant located in the small Ant Street Inn (with 15 rooms that require reservations) the first thing we noticed was an enormous 10 - 12 foot round stained glass chandelier hanging from a really high ceiling, then we noticed the bar that looks like something from an eighteenth century luxury hotel ... i counted only about a dozen tables and maybe a couple of bar stools ... there were probably four or five waitstaff to keep us happy, which they readily did ....

check out www.antstreetinn.com

Austin, Texas
“Friendly and good service with ample servings, tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

Grand leaded glass lamp shade in center of dining room and stately antique bar at one end of dining room by kitchen added to dining experience. Food was good and service was excellent. Very friendly.

• Visited July 2011