“better than expected”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
Lubbock, Texas
“better than expected”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We booked a room for a very reasonable price; and I was very pleasantly surprised to find a clean, comfortable, spacious room when we checked in. After we left, Ashley phoned me several times to let me know we had left some valuables in our room. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel over all was just fine. I don't expect super fancy just clean and comfortable, which it is. The down side is no hotel infomation in the room, like there are no towel for the pool, what the hours for the breakfast. Also the door to the pool is proped open with an ashtray so the stairway smells, and I question how safe the building is. I think a card key access door there would be a better idea. (I did move the ashtray but it was back the next time.

• Stayed August 2013
Dexter, New Mexico
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is nice, clean, well furnished, and very reasonably priced. The king rooms are large and comfortable. The staff at the desk were friendly and helpful. My wife met me there and couldn't find it. It is kinda tricky to find. Don't rely just on GPS, pay attention to exit signs. Went for breakfast one morning, no selection, I don't expect much, and wasn't surprised. Waffles, wheat bread and cereal. Big whoop.

Room Tip: Ground floor room was very quite. Don't know about upstairs.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Brenham hotels
Coach Light Inn Brenham
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#8 of 11 in Brenham
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brenham South

Been to Super 8 Brenham TX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Brenham TX

Property: Super 8 Brenham TX
Address: 2209 Highway 290 E, Brenham, TX 77833-5937
Location: United States > Texas > Brenham
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Brenham TX 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Brenham TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.