“Just good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Cat Spring, Texas
“Just good food”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Very good family value..........lot's of seating and the seafood and steaks are very good.

“Great experience!”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Third time we've come here, food was excellent - fresh, great flavor, and a wonderful variety. Would definitely recommend this place. Only complaint is portions are way, way too much!!!

Houston, Texas
“Listen to Your Inner Voice”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Was really excited to think that my friends and I were going to get a real steak from a country restaurant. We went in and sat down and were virtually ignored for over 15 minutes. I was really close to walking out of the restaurant....all it would have taken was an OK from someone in my group. We had to ask someone to wait on us and our order was slow....very slow. We asked for appetizers to come out before our meal, but they didn't. Only when we asked about them, did they come out. Of course, with our meal though. Hello?

The steak was the strangest tasting thing. Very strange texture and taste to it. Maybe it wasn't beef? Don't know, but I know one thing - I will never be back. The best thing that could happen to this restaurant is for it to close.

• Visited July 2011
La Grange, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maybe it's gonna be okay!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

La Grange, Tx Sealand-I have been back twice since my last review with family members who would rather wait than drive to Brenham. Both of those times have been excellent this includes the food, the service and the time it took to get our meal. They seem to have it going on now!

• Visited August 2011
La Grange, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La Grange Sea-Land restaurant hasn't worked out service problems”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I have been to this restaurant about six times since they opened. It was so exciting to have a Seafood Restaurant so close to home. The food and service has been really good two out of the six times. The other four it stunk on ice!! The biggest problem seems to be they don't work as a team. It is a good size restaurant and there could be a waitress with four tables in two separate rooms and several waitresses standing around watching. The person delivering the food on a tray would leave it sitting there and we waited on the waitress to get there. Food was cold, no condiments arrived with the food and all our drinks had been empty for way to long. We ask at the bar for the condiments so we could eat before the food got any colder and we were told our waitress would be right there. Yeah right!!! She finally got there and had the biggest attitude I have ever seen from a waitress. Even with the really good times at this place I will NOT go back!!

• Visited June 2011