Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham
Best Western Inn of Brenham(Brenham)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
$79
$79
$101
$94
$114
  • Pool
Coach Light Inn Brenham(Brenham)(Great Value!)
$67
$150
$146
$109
Hotels.com
All reviewsservice roadgreat hotelbreakfast stafffront desk staffenjoyed my stayking suitesoftball tournamentaccess roadfelt safenice stayroom was largecomplimentary breakfastbrenham texasroom was clean and comfortableplace to staywafflesthe breakfast area
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others. Very clean! The hotel is very nicely decorated and the room/bathroom lay out is great. Staff are friendly and helpful. Hotel is near shopping and food choices.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Passing thru this little town during a trip stayed 1 night CLEAN QUIET AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING Heb and walmart nearby plus plenty of places to grab a bite to eat would not advise LOS CABOS Mexican Restruant Parking at hotel was fine

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel was nice overall. The front desk staff were nice and accommodating. The room was as expected. The breakfast was awful. Since you go to certain hotels because breakfast is included, this was a deal breaker for us in the future. The scrambled eggs were hard and dry. The sausage was unappealing. It was the worst we'd seen at this type of hotel and we travel a lot.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Larissa D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post a review about your recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We have addressed the breakfast issues with the appropriate members of our staff and hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very nice hotel, price was affordable at about $125 per room. We had a king suite, with an adjoining room with 2 queen beds. The walk through door between the interior of the 2 rooms was great for our family of 6. Breakfast was great - the eggs are terrible though!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the room I had, King suite, was nice. Very good air conditioner. The free breakfast was good for free.

The only complaints I have are the following:
The mattress was a bit hard for my liking
The pillows were way too soft (feather)
The sink area does not have a door so the light on the hair dryer which is attached to the wall bothered me at night. I covered it with towels. I prefer the room to be as dark as possible when I sleep.

Other than that, I had a nice stay.

I looked on several sights on the Internet for a deal. One day this room was $60.00 more than the following day when I searched.

Room Tip: My room was 203. View of the parking lot but this particular hotel really has no good views.