“Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham, TX”

Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham, TX”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stay here every year and the rooms are just small compared to other hotels. They are vey nice, clean and the staff is great. It was nice would be nice, if in the rooms there was a couch to set on so you do not have to set on the beds.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Liberty Hill, TX, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed here the night before a wedding in Magnolia, and coming from the Austin area, this was the closest/on the way area to stop. The hotel was very clean and very nice staff. When I walked in to the hotel, the person at the front desk knew my name right away. Very impressed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Great service to quickly rent ten rooms for a wedding. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was clean and easy to locate.
If you're looking for a good hotel for groups in the Brenham area, this is a value.

• Stayed May 2013
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Hampton in Brenham, TX was so comfortable and clean...just what I want when I'm not in my own home. I felt safe with my child and enjoyed a good quiet night's rest and appetizing breakfast in the morning. The location of the hotel is tucked away which lends to its overall quietness and calm surroundings. The room was large and spacious and the bathroom even showed evidence it had been sanitized...great detail for a mom.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We went there for the Brenham Maifest parade, and I was very impressed. Check in was super easy, and there was courtesy coffee near the check in counter. Our room was nice and cool, and the bathroom was clean. Only problem was our bath tub. It made the worst squeaking noise when you walked around in it when showering. That didn't bother me, but I wondered about the people below us. The bed was comfy and had three pillows on each queen bed. We became warm during the night even with the air set on 70. Maybe because we were on the 3rd floor, but it could have been cooler. There were plenty of choices at breakfast, no surprises, and that was fine. Tried and true is always good. So, all in all, I would highly recommend this Hampton. I just wish they would accept small dogs.

• Stayed May 2013
Burkburnett, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Staff was great, Hotel was clean, Overall I would rate this Hotel an A. It could have been an A+ but the Breakfast ruined it for me. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to my friends and Coworkers to stay at.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Perryton, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This Hampton is a great place to stay at! Very clean throughout with nice/helpful staff! Comfortable rooms that are set up well. We will always stay at this particular Hampton each time we travel through Brenham, TX.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple