“Pretty Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Texas
“Pretty Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stopped by Pit Stop BBQ on my way though Breckenridge for a quick lunch. I was a little early for the lunch rush on a Monday. So, it was not crowded which meant no waiting. The service was fast and friendly, and the staff seemed genuinely interested in making sure the customers had a good experience.

I ordered the lunch special which included a chopped beef sandwich, chips, and a drink. The beef was well prepared and tender although I thought it could have been a little more flavorful (and warmer). Adding some extra BBQ sauce helped. The portion size was also a little less than what I normally expect from Texas BBQ, but passable.

Overall, I had a pretty good lunch, and I would not hesitate to stop by again on my way through town.

• Visited August 2013