“Great value hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brady
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here on the way to Houston, Texas. Smaller town so it made the prices much lower than staying at the nearby cities, like San Antonio. I prefer hotels in small towns. And I was not disappointed! The best value I could find in this area!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Snehal B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. I am pleased to know that you find our staff and service very valuable . Our staff members are truly the heart of the hotel and we are glad it's being appreciated by our guests. I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed in March of 2013 on a trip with my parents across Texas. Hotel was so nice and accomidating. Clean and new, rooms were great. Very friendly, free parking, internet and breakfast. Breakfast was very good. Would stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear forkrisf,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We are glad that our accommodations and the service you received were to your liking and contributed to making your stay that much more comfortable. Comments as yours motivate us to work much harder in order to deliver the service levels that our guests are looking for when they stay with us.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to have another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed here on a recent Friday and Saturday nite during a 3-day mini-vac thru Central Texas. This is the only pet-friendly brand name hotel I could find in this area. Very up-to-date; clean rooms, exterior and common areas; friendly & helpful front desk staff. Nice pool area--nice for sitting and enjoying the cool evening-- with our dog. Large grassy area around the outside of the hotel, all the way around to a large open area in back. Our dog loved it, even while remaining on her leash. Beds were great, bathroom very clean and nice. Complementary breakfast was standard fare--appeared to be ready-made heat & serve, even the egg "omelets". Great that's it's free, but not as good as we've had at Hampton Inns. Overall, very nice hotel--would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gail C
Snehal B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. I am pleased to know that you find our staff and service. Our staff members are truly the heart of the hotel and we are glad it's being appreciated by our guests.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

They offered an excellent Breakfast Buffet which was included. Room was roomy, clean, and quiet. Air conditioning worked great. We would stay here again!We were In town for the Heart of Country Music.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Snehal B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for your time and kind words. our guest comments let us know where we are in service.
your comments valued us and we will share your words to our staff.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had an accident with a deer and McCranie Wrecker Service told me about this hotel where I could wait to see what was going to happen. These people, most expecially Cecilia and Dororthy, were friendly, helpful, and were even willing to take me back to San Angelo if I needed it. Their manager was also friendly and helpful as well. As I waited for my ride, they allowed me to wait in their lounge where I could do some of my work while I waited. This was March 7, 2013.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Snehal B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff
takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

There really aren't many great places to stay in Brady, although it is a great little town. This Holiday Inn Express is just what you would expect from the HI-Ex chain. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was good even though our group overwhelmed their capacity. My mother-in-law stayed in the handicapped suite, which was just right for her. A bonus is that you are directly across the street from Wal-Mart, which is the only store in Brady that is open 24 hours a day.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rooster_Whisperer

Thanks for your comments.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

HOT ROOM and they are all that way!!! My husband and children stayed there on 06/22/12 the air was the worst. it is controlled by the front desk. they could not control the air themself. when my husband went to the front dest to see if there was anything that could be done the guy at the front desk said no. We are in Brady at least 5 times a year and we will definatly not stay again. Very Very unsatisfied. everyone please be know this before you check in.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

As you described here it’s just your personal experience.

Our AC unit in room not controlled by front desk no one can do that its individual room unit that guest controlled temp.yes they have some temp limit to 66F to protect unit but thats for every room.

And as we know every unit is working as best it should . room been rentred everyday and we didn't get comments like you did.we have other guest staying in room right after you and never hear anything.

We are very sorry if you feel that way but it was all your personal experience. Nothing was wrong with AC or service.

Think about all other services and experiences the best you had when you visit this property before you put review like this.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady? Share your experiences!