“Nice 2 day stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brady
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 22, 2013

They offered an excellent Breakfast Buffet which was included. Room was roomy, clean, and quiet. Air conditioning worked great. We would stay here again!We were In town for the Heart of Country Music.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Snehal B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for your time and kind words. our guest comments let us know where we are in service.
your comments valued us and we will share your words to our staff.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had an accident with a deer and McCranie Wrecker Service told me about this hotel where I could wait to see what was going to happen. These people, most expecially Cecilia and Dororthy, were friendly, helpful, and were even willing to take me back to San Angelo if I needed it. Their manager was also friendly and helpful as well. As I waited for my ride, they allowed me to wait in their lounge where I could do some of my work while I waited. This was March 7, 2013.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Snehal B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff
takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

There really aren't many great places to stay in Brady, although it is a great little town. This Holiday Inn Express is just what you would expect from the HI-Ex chain. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was good even though our group overwhelmed their capacity. My mother-in-law stayed in the handicapped suite, which was just right for her. A bonus is that you are directly across the street from Wal-Mart, which is the only store in Brady that is open 24 hours a day.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rooster_Whisperer

Thanks for your comments.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

HOT ROOM and they are all that way!!! My husband and children stayed there on 06/22/12 the air was the worst. it is controlled by the front desk. they could not control the air themself. when my husband went to the front dest to see if there was anything that could be done the guy at the front desk said no. We are in Brady at least 5 times a year and we will definatly not stay again. Very Very unsatisfied. everyone please be know this before you check in.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

As you described here it’s just your personal experience.

Our AC unit in room not controlled by front desk no one can do that its individual room unit that guest controlled temp.yes they have some temp limit to 66F to protect unit but thats for every room.

And as we know every unit is working as best it should . room been rentred everyday and we didn't get comments like you did.we have other guest staying in room right after you and never hear anything.

We are very sorry if you feel that way but it was all your personal experience. Nothing was wrong with AC or service.

Think about all other services and experiences the best you had when you visit this property before you put review like this.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

The front desk lady was clueless on how to do her job. We where charged extra for a 3 year old staying in the room. There was no hot water for the 2 days we where there,and the staff didn't even bother to tell us. We where there for a wedding and it was hot and we couldn't take a shower. Didn't have time to go somewhere else, and they only gave us a 20 dollar discount for no hot water. We where there June a5th 16th and checked outon the 17th, 2012. This is the worst motel I have ever stayed at!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Snehal B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

We are very sorry for your experience.
As you report about got charged for kid is not right.we didn't charge for child.
About hot water problem thats was out of our control ..weekend time and no part available to fix.

we did inform Jana Payne as I belived reserv room for you and she decide to stay when we asked .
And you are not that person then we tried to contact our Guests as we have info on file .but every one didn't get contact Since room is on other person name or no contact info,no answer.

again we are sorry for your experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Nice enough hotel. Typical Holiday Inn Express. Breakfast average.

Best thing about the hotel was being able to find a familiar chain way out here. I would recommend it.

Wireless Internet didn't work well for me.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We planned a 90th birthday party for my mother, and rented the Meeting Room. Since several relatives were arriving from out of town, we also rented 4 rooms - 2 standard rooms and 2 suites. Accommodations were excellent - rooms were very clean and comfortable. We were especially impressed with Dorothy who kept the breakfast coming and had incredible patience dealing with the 10 small children that were part of our family group. Dorothy also went above and beyond the expected by helping us set up for the party and suggesting ideas that were definite improvements to what we had planned. JoAnn, Sterling, and Michael at the front desk went out of the way to make our experience a great one.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TexasWanda

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady? Share your experiences!