“Great service; clean hotel”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel was impeccably clean and the front-desk service was outstanding. Any time I called with a question, it was answered politely and immediately. I needed to extend my checkout time so I could finish working in my room, and that request was accommodated instantly.

I've paid a lot more in the past for hotels that were not nearly as well maintained or hospitable. I'd be happy to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LJ S
There are newer reviews for Borger Ambassador Inn

Reviewed December 23, 2013

They were gracious enough to allow us to take pictures of our family there! Beautiful hotel and beautifully decorated! They were so hospitable! I would recommend this family owned hotel to anyone! Awesome!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lori E
Reviewed December 11, 2013

You are sure to enjoy staying at the Ambassador Inn in Borger. I have had only good experiences there over the last 16 months of business travel in the Borger area. I believe you will find the staff professional and helpful just as I have. The Ambassador Inn is maintained like new and kept clean and attractive at all times. Food is really good there, especially the fresh bake cookies!
If you work-out when traveling – you will find the exercise room clean and the equipment well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James G
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at the Borger Ambassador Inn overnight for a business trip. It is "home-owned" which I prefer, and absolutely the cleanest, the most hospitable and accommodating hotel ever. The room was excellent, the linens clean and fresh without that "hotel" smell, and the quietest sleep I have ever had in a hotel - bar none! They have a hot breakfast and supper served Monday-Thursday. The staff is friendly, accommodating, they go the extra mile. I would recommend this hotel above all others in Borger, TX and wish they had one in New Braunfels, TX!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. They also have a room with gas fireplace and Jacuzzi - ask for it!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We traveled for Thanksgiving to be with family and my Mother and I stayed at the Borger Ambassador Inn. My daughter had made reservations for a handicapped room for my mom as she had just fractured her pelvic bone. The Staff was more than accommodating. The room was excellent and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. I couldn't have been more pleased with all the service and warm atmosphere. The indoor pool provide a wonderful evening of entertainment. The facility is clean and inviting with all the comforts of home. Thank you for another excellent stay!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013

A great home away from home. Visiting Borger, Texas be sure to book your room at Ambassador Inn. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is welcoming and accomendating. The atmosphere reminds me of a cozy ski lodge in the mountains. The hotel serves dinner Monday through Thursday, and every meal was fantastic! I would stay there again, just for the delisious meals! You may enjoy the pool, hot tub and sauna or relaxing in the lobby with a roaring fire. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The Borger ambassador inn is the only place to stay when visiting Borger in my opinion. I've stayed in all the chain hotels, as well as many four and five star resorts, but none came close to the level of service and hospitality you'll find here. The staff is professional and accommodating, and the rooms are beautiful, clean, relaxing, and quiet. The atmosphere in the lobby and pool area is wonderful, and they provide full hot breakfast and dinner every day of your stay. And the pricing it's phenomenal for everything you receive. If you get the chance to book a room here, please do yourself a favor and look no further!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Borger
Hampton Inn & Suites Borger
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger
Best Western Borger Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pampa
Best Western Northgate Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pampa

Been to Borger Ambassador Inn? Share your experiences!