“THE BEST PLACE TO STAY!”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This hotel is amazing! We stayed at AmericInn a few days while attending our family reunion. The rooms are immaculate and very comfortable. The staff is friendly and very efficient. We will be staying with them again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Edith L

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and both times have been wonderful. The rooms are always immaculate (and no strange smells). I have never had a problem with noise--even with kids running up and down the hallways. My son especially enjoys the heated pool-which is always clean and well kept. And it is the only hotel I have ever stayed in where the manager knows her customers by name.
We always stay at this hotel when we are in town to see family.

Room Tip: The front desk staff or hotel manager will always help you find the best room to suit your needs
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank C L
Reviewed November 22, 2011

They are very accommodating. They go out of their way to make everything perfect. We always have the best time and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. They are nice to
me and my family all year but during July when they are filled to capacity they are unbelieveable. My classmates and I look forward all year to spending the weekend there..

Deanna

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Deanna H
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel was beautiful inside, much nicer than I expected especially for the price. The staff was phenomonal. They even helped us scrape ice off of our windshied in the freezing cold. The rooms were immaculate. Cleaner than any other. I watched the staff cleaning another room and the staff member was on her hands and knees sanitizing every inch of the desk chair! I travel alot with my job and have stayed in dozens of hotels. This is by far the best experience I have had. I wish they had more of them.

• Stayed: January 2011
2  Thank Texasshannond
Reviewed November 14, 2011

A small town surprise! Quaint hotel with a personal touch! All the amenities needed for a family or a busy professional. Loved the entire experience!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Blackhorse5
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My husband and I had to stay in Borger for 6 months and even though staying in a hotel for that long can get old fast, Jodi and her staff made our stay very enjoyable. When it was time to checkout, it was like saying goodbye to family. We will never stay anywhere else when we are in town.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Norma S
Reviewed November 9, 2011

AmericInn Lodge and Suites are the cleanest place to stay in. The staff are very friendly and treats their guess like family. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family