“Best BBQ on earth”

Old Sutphen's BBQ
Ranked #28 of 37 Restaurants in Borger
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 27, 2013

What else can I say? Unless you're an astronaut and end up on BBQ planet and somehow make your way to the best restaurant there, you want find better than Sutphen's!

2  Thank Filmcraft
There are newer reviews for Old Sutphen's BBQ

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Brisket was like tough pot roast...sausage was OK...shredded pork was OK...ribs were not meaty at all...fries average...cole slaw was very good...service was OK

Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was pricey with limited selection. I ordered an item off the menu and the waitress asked me "if I was sure that I wanted that item." She proceeded to tell me it looked gross and convinced me to change items. Some other customs in the restaurant were complaining about their food too. The service was slow but extremely friendly.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I think this is the best steakhouse and BBQ in Borger. It's in a good location on Cedar Street; the prices are reasonable; service is good and food is excellent! Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food we got today was not worth 50.00. The onion rings were way to greasey. The meat was tuff and had no taste, lets just say it was a waste of MONEY. We left with a table full of food that we could not eat. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AT ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!