“Super yummy chile rellenos!”

Lorene's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Borger
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Italian, Mexican, Native American
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The chile rellenos are to die for! They are consistently totally awesome each and everytime I order them. So, so good!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I hadn't been here in years and I was wondering if it was still good; YES it is. I had the combo plate with an enchilada and a tamale. The rellanos are served on delicious cheese sauce and they are fried to crunchy perfection. I got green chile on the tamale and a beef enchilada and both were excellent. Well worth going out of your way.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Lorene's has absolutely great Mexican food, but the rellenos... well, they're the best. I have travelled the world trying to find better... just isn't gonna happen.
Delicious!

2  Thank Filmcraft
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you live in the Borger area you already know that Lorene's is THE place for chile rellenos. If you're visiting the Borger area, take note: go to Lorene's! I'm a native of the area. I don't live there any more, but I sure do miss those chile rellenos!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

A very homey place. We always meet someone we know. Staff is so nice. Food is a great. A Borger Texas mainstay. The place to go when home is calling. The crispy Chile rellenos are good and in my opinion were invented here. The were the first to have them in fact they have always made them the same way. My favorite dish is the guacamole burger.