“On the road through Borger”
Review of Braum's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Borger
Cuisines: American
Salina, Kansas
“On the road through Borger”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Some family business took us off the beaten track, and the Best Western motel we stayed in shared the parking lot with Braum's. The hamburgers we had were pretty routine, and the milk shake ordinary. While there was not to recommend this place, there was nothing that suggests that folks stay away either.

Visited May 2014

Pampa, Texas
“This is not a braums!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Ive been eating at braums my whole life in eastern Oklahoma and this is a far cry from any braums ive ever been to! First of all I ordered a #2 double at 830am and the cashier proceeded to ask me if I wanted breakfast of dinner??? Wth!! Then she got confused because she didnt know what a double meant...duh! Just so you know a #2 is a biscuit/gravy meal, double meaning I wanted 2 biscuits, which it states plainly on the menu. Never asked what kind of drink I wanted and the whole time she was taking my order she acted like it was a hassle! Food was horrible, she must not have got the concept of a double because all I got a single, and she just decided I needed a coffee I guess because without asking me what I wanted to drink, thats what she gave me. Total dump, worst service ive ever had in my life! I will never come back or recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited June 2014
“Just a normal burger ”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This place has great reviews but it's nothing more than a glorified McDonald's. The burgers are good but the teenagers behind the counter are pretty rude. I won't be returning id rather another fast feed joint that treats the customers a little better.

Sugar Land, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burger”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Burger was great! They need a new speaker on the drive through - too much noise to hear the person taking the orders and she couldn't hear me.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joy W
Stonewall, Texas
“I'm in heaven”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Orange sherbet and chocolate almond fudge ice cream are my favorite. I was so excited when I drove into town and saw the sign. Made my day.

Visited June 2013

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!