“Great little place”

Bennigan's
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Borger
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This restaurant is a nice little place. I have to admit I feel the service in the bar area tends to be better then in the restaurant itself. It appears this is mostly due to the lack of enough staff. The food is very good for the most part and there is a lot of variety to choose from. It's a regular and relaxing eating establishment for us.

1  Thank Ronna H

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Dinner was good, but adult beverages are a rip-off. $9.00 for a scotch on the rocks. I won't be back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I think most of the staff is friendly, but thin. The food is good. I like the guinness burger. My wife loved the chicken alfredo and she usually sticks to the pot roast. My son loves the garlic bread. Its just always hard to get a refill cause theres not enough help. But its a quirky good place to eat.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Struggled to find anything I wanted to eat on the menu, finally settled for the cottage pie. This was edible but had a lot of sodium. This place does have a great bar with very friendly staff and a good variety of drinks.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Terrible food. Dirty glasses. Beer hooked up to the wrong tap. Inattentive and aggravated servers. Bartender eating on the job, AT the bar. I was a waitress for 4 years in college, so my tolerance is pretty accommodating. However, I will never return here again. Ate there twice, and shame on me for going the second time.