“Hampton Inn in Borger, TX”

Hampton Inn & Suites Borger
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Georgetown, TX, United States
“Hampton Inn in Borger, TX”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I found the property to be very well maintained and clean. The internet worked well in my very pleasant room. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would give my recommendation for this property to anyone who will be in Borger.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank M. Dale K
KJ292, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank for being our honored guest!

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites during your most recent visit to Borger, Texas We loved hearing the feedback about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites. It brings the staff complete satisfaction to hear about the success of your stay. I would also like to thank you for recommending us to others.

We hope to see you again when your travel brings you to Borger, Texas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Room good. The bed was awesome. They offered a dinner reception on a Saturday night that was an unexpected pleasure...TACOS! Pool water was a bit cold. Our only real complaint was getting an AM wake-up call that we did not ask for. Would stay there again if the situation presents itself.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Borger, Texas. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are committed, as a team, to providing excellent accommodations and outstanding service to our guests, however, I would like to apologize for you getting a wake up call that you did not request and the water being cold in the pool, and rest assured we have addressed both of these issues.

We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs on your next visit to Borger, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

First I will say I travel a lot and stay at Hilton properties 99% of the time. I do this for several reasons. Mostly because it's always guaranteed, and they actually READ MY SPECIAL REQUESTS when I book. I am a Diamond member and have first place parking ;0). So all of that's the norm for Hilton. This hotel didn't read my special request at all. They did not put me on the first floor, or even remotely close to elevator, or handicap. So I asked the girl at the front WHY, and she said that they were booked. Okay I would buy that except there was maybe 10 cars in the parking lot and 4 people at the dinner reception which was very good by the way! So she was not being honest with me and she just wanted me to go away. So on the second floor at the very end of the hall..... But hey down the stairs and walla I'm at the fitness room. They have great equipment THAT DOES NOT WORK! Only 1 treadmill that works~ I am giving it 3 stars because it was clean and they left the light on which is what Motel 6 does. Very poorly designed King suite though. The bathroom door will not shut when you are trying to get to the toilet that is behind the door. I guess the toilet was an after thought. Oh well just walk in shut the door then you can do your business. Won't be staying here again needless to say ;0)

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ROTCA
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Franklin, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

All Hilton properties, not just this one, provide internet access with bandwidth slightly better than dial-up. I do NOT watch videos or download large files and bandwidth is not sufficient for basic e-mail. I have complained about this for a couple of years and Hilton has done NOTHING about this. The problem is AT&T the ISP. Second, all of my stays are Sunday through Friday. Continually having to log-in all of my devices (PC, iPad, Smartphone, etc) every day is a ridiculous pain in the neck. Come on, make the log-in expire after 7 days. It's not like a guest is logging into their bank account!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently being our guest and for the review. I am glad you liked our hotel, and on behalf of our entire staff, I am writing to let you know how concerned we are about your inconvenience regarding the internet.

This is an issue we are working towards addressing. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

We hope to see you again soon.
Roswell, New Mexico
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've done work in Hutchinson County, TX for last 2 years and have stayed at this hotel in Borger. The staff is always very helpful, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and they have a complimentary manager's reception at dinner time with wine and cheese, chips and dinner selections. I would highly recommend this hotel if you're staying in Borger! It's hands-down the very best without question!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KJ292, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your great experience with us at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, Texas. It is such a reward to be able to share your kind comments with our staff. We hope our efforts continue to go above each guest's expectations and make their stay extra special. We welcome you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites Borger in the near future.
Hurst, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Every thing was great except I could not use the Internet and TV guide in book did not match the TV, could not find local channels, qwertyuiopalskdjfhg ahagffxxc alkduhttrbmm uyhndtgfbvcxm jhdbdnbnklll mjuhy hggfd hjbn lkjhngbv smnn ndmjjcn jnfnn bnjhgsfdhf bgksb

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KJ292, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thanks for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that you felt that everything was great except for the internet and the TV channels. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, and would like you to know that we are currently in the process of changing our television service providers and upgrading our television programming...so, the next time you're here, we're sure you'll be impressed. We hope to see you again soon.
Sherman, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel has a very friendly staff and they have a really nice breakfast and happy hour every afternoon. They go above and beyond serving drinks and a light appetizer buffet. The rooms are always clean. I would recommend this hotel over any of the others in Borger.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KJ292, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for your recent visit and kind review!

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have team members that enjoy being of service to our guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. I will personally share your glowing feedback with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.