“Liked it but didn't love it ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roma Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Bonham
Cuisines: Italian
“Liked it but didn't love it ”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We eat here a few times a month and it's very consistent and usually has decent wait staff. Food is about average for Italian food around this area. It's good but it's not great.

1 Thank jarrett m

Dallas, Texas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I was surprised to see 5 star restaurant in Bonham but it's true. I had the eggplant parmigiana and my wife had Fettuccini Alfredo and both were some of the best Italian food we have ever eaten. Excellent service also. You will love it!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank KABQ
Bonham, Texas
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Some of the best pizza around. They also have delicious homemade rolls and a friendly waitstaff. The house-dressing is also very tasty. It's a good little restaurant in a small town. Definitely worth a trip.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Tabitha N
“On a whim”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My grandmother and I decided to meet halfway between our houses for lunch. Bonham, TX it was...so on a whim we decided to try Roma's. Wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rolls came out warm and the salad was fresh. I got the pasta sampler platter and she got salmon piccata. Prices are very reasonable. Food tasted great. Enjoyed my visit and will return.

2 Thank MsLulu78
Sulphur Springs, TX
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I ate here a couple of days ago. We traveled from Sulphur Springs to Bonham to take care of some business there. I looked up the restaurants in Bonham before traveling there. The review I saw were right on. The food, atmosphere, servers, etc. were all excellent. Our waitress, Ceason, was fantastic. My husband ordered lasagna and I order Fetticine Alfredo. His had lots of meat and was great. Mine was very creamy and was also excellent. The food was hot and served promptly. The rolls were very good, too. We had a very large glass of iced tea to go along with our meal. If you are ever in Bonham and love Italian food, you MUST try this place. It is WONDERFUL. I wish we had one in Sulphur Springs.

• Visited August 2013