My boyfriend and I spent 3 nights at hidden valley. We took javiers flying service to get to the hotel which is definitely worth the extra money. It saves on time and you get beautiful views of the jungle. Once we got to hidden valley we were warmly greeted by elmur the hotel manager and delicious fruit punch! The hotel is amazing. You are in your own private cabana and the main lobby, pool, hot tubs and trails are just a short walk away.
The first day we decided to go on a hidden valley tour w Freddy. He was the best guide ever. He stopped to point out the different birds and lizards. He also took us to five differ waterfalls which were all amazing. He saved the best one for last which was butterfly falls where we went swimming right under it! It was the best experience ever.
After that we rented out secret pools for the rest of the day. The hotel had prepared a nice lunch for us and we were able to spend our day laying in a hammock and swimming in the crystal clear water of the waterfall. It was so romantic.
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The staff elmur, Freddy, Bruce and pamela were always smiling and ready to help with anything we asked for. Our room and the grounds of the hotel were always clean. I do recommend bringing bug spray because the black flushing are bad but we didn't let that stop us.
If u are looking for a romantic beautiful jungle setting this is the place to stay. I cannot wait for my next trip to this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Valley Inn, a Luxury Life Style Boutique Hotel with only 12 rooms, is located on a 7200 acres private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge, Cayo District in Belize. This intimate eco resort offers quality accommodation, fine gourmet food and attentive service in a natural environment. The flora, wildlife and bird watching here are truly unique in the region. Guests staying at this Intimate Luxury Boutique Hotel enjoy exclusive access to over 90 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails as well as many secluded Crystal Pools and Waterfalls set in a tropical rainforest. For those seeking romance, one of the waterfalls may be reserved exclusively for the day.Situated in the Maya mountains, also serves as a convenient base for visiting the various scenic and historical attractions of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hidden Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Valley Hotel San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley San Ignacio