TripAdvisor
Boerne
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews anniversary trip main street great location balcony luxurious comfort shower bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at The William in September, 2019 for our 33rd anniversary. It was so beautiful and had the most comfortable mattress ever!! We loved that it was walking distance to all the shops, bars and restaurants!!! Definitely worth it!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The William...WOW What a gem!!! My husband and I stayed at The William to celebrate my birthday. As soon as we arrived, Stacy was there to personally greet us and attended to our every need. Upon entering our room I was greeted with balloons and a birthday banner. It’s all the special touches that made the difference. The room was absolutely beautiful! The balcony was perfect for people watching and sitting to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. A huge thank you to the staff at The William. We will definitely be back❤️

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in Boerne to celebrate the life of a friend. The William is perfectly located and the staff is not only warm and welcoming, but know how to really take care of their guests. I will definitely visit again!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2019

We chose to stay at The William in Boerne because of the great location in the middle of town. Our room was beautifully decorated and luxurious. The staff was incredible and super accommodating. Stacy was there to greet us when we checked in and ensured we had everything we needed for our stay. She was in communication with me from the moment we made our reservation and the personal touches that she provided for our stay were wonderful. The views and people watching from the comfy couch on the balcony were enjoyable. We had an absolutely incredible stay and will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Visit the hotel website to see photos of each room
Reviewed October 29, 2019

My husband and I chose the William because it was a small boutique hotel located right in the middle of old town Boerne, Texas. Although the price is higher than others, we valued more than just a place to sleep. The luxurious room had high ceilings and the decor felt like you were pampered in both old and new world style and comfort. The rooms are all off the second floor balcony enabling you to view the shopping district below. The rooms are well soundproofed to eliminate street noise. We stayed in #204 which I believe had the most comfortable king bed that I have ever slept in! No kidding! And the elegant bathroom with large glass shower can be closed easily from the bedroom. We enjoyed eating in town with dinner at The Creek and breakfast at The Dienger Trading Co., both within easy walking distance. We enjoyed walking along the Cibolo Trail along the river through town... a mini San Antonio without the crowds. We really appreciated the personal hospitality and recommendations that Ann provided. If you want an experience instead of just another routine hotel, then this is worth your extra dollars. 5 stars

Room tip: The rooms are off a single balcony walkway on the 2nd floor. There is an elevator and 2 staircases to the ground.