“Truly enjoyable.”

Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We had a truly enjoyable stay, excellent food and service in restaurant, relaxing atmosphere on patio and an ideal room. Only drawback was
Condition of golf
Course. But staff was working hard to restore it to great condition.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We had a wonderful weekend stay at The Resort at Tapatio Springs. We were there for a wedding, and I noticed how hard the staff worked as they made preparations. We had the same waiter Saturday morning at breakfast as we did for dinner the night before. He got off late and got up early! And … he still had a smile on his face.

All in all, they were accommodating in every way and super friendly. As I was checking out another couple commented on how very friendly the staff was. We will certainly want to make a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
TapatioSpringsResort, Manager at Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay. We strive to make each guest experience personal and memorable! Our staff has the passion to meet each guest highest expectation and often exceeds that expectation. We look forward to having you and your family back to our resort in the future!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I returned to The Resort at Tapatio Spring one year after having our wedding at the resort and if it is possible the resort has become even more beautiful! Everything was in bloom and the property looked amazing. As always, the service was fantastic and two of their employees, Kayla and Barb, were especially helpful, accommodating and just so sweet. My husband loved golfing the course as well! We plan to return every year to celebrate our anniversary and couldn't imagine a better place to celebrate. Such a Hill Country gem!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I just returned from a long weekend at this wonderful resort. The staff there are some of the most helpful I've ever dealt with. In particular Vernon Neuhaus. This young man went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me with a challenge I had.
I also love the golf course and the rooms The minute I walked into my room I felt thoroughly relaxed. I definitely will come back as well as recommend it to all my friends.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was there for a wedding and the bartender Ryan was rude to all of us both Thursday and Friday night. (April 3rd and 4th) We would ask for a drink and he would tell us he didnt have all of the right ingredients, then another bartender would come over and tell us they did have everything they needed. So we asked Ryan again to make a certain drink and again he told us he didnt have all the ingredients. We went back to the other bartender and once again he told us they did indeed have what we wanted, pulled the bottle out and showed us. Finally Ryan made us the drink we requested. This happened more than one. It was as if Ryan didnt feel like working.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had heard renovations had been made but our room definitely didn't receive any. It was like walking into the 1980's, complete with a mattress that squeaked! Very uncomfortable bedding! Our spacious room displayed drab and dingy decor with not a single easy chair to watch television. And we would have loved to enjoy our coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening on our tiny patio but there wasn't a table, only 2 chairs! The only saving grace we saw was their restaurant. It dishes out wonderful food with friendly and hospitable service by Yolanda. Don't come here and expect luxury and comfort. This resort is stuck in a time warp, in dire need of quality improvements.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My hubby and I ended up staying here with our 2 kiddos because we couldn't find any accomodations in Fredericksburg. From the outside the place seems to be really dated but the interior was very nice. It's very spread out so with 2 kiddos in tow trying to get back and forth from the pool and restaurant w/o a golf cart can be sort of a drag. We don't play golf so I can't say anything about that other then the greens looked beautiful and well maintained. I thought the restaurant was great and the wait staff were AMAZING! Everyone was super friendly and remembered our kids names and were very personable. I loved my steak and the breakfast was great! The pool is quite small. There's not really any place for small children (we have a 2 year old) aside from a teeny tiny hot tub area where they can stand on a step. Otherwise the pool would definitely be for bigger kiddos and good swimmers only. We were there while it's still cool out so I honestly can't imagine it with a lot of people there because it's quite small. There's not really anything for kids to do there unfortunately aside from swim. There's a pond but no fishing so if you do stay there I'd suggest jumping on the interstate and heading up to road to San Antonio to go to Sea World while the hubby golfs. The walls are pretty thin as well so if you can, try to get an end room so at least you only share 1 wall with other people. The rooms do have 3 sinks (one is at the wet bar) but no fridge or microwave so again being pretty far away from convenient restaurants, etc. is a bit of a drag.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Northwest Side
Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection
Far West Side
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa

Been to Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort? Share your experiences!