“Visited for a wedding”

Ye Kendall Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Boerne B&B and Inns
“Visited for a wedding”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We absolutely loved the Ye Kindle Inn. My husband and I were visiting from out of town for a wedding. We didn't stay at the hotel since we were with family in the area, but I wish we did! What a neat historic hotel in the perfect location off of Main Street.

The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was great, too. The food was excellent, especially since I am quite a picky eater.

Overall, 5 Stars.

I would love to stay here and experience the hotel if we ever visited the town again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Warsaw, Indiana, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My brother Just got married at this beautiful historic Hotel and Bar, the Staff was great, and super helpful. Walking through the main lobby and bar, you get the feeling that many a cowboy, and rancher have frequented this establishment, that said the rooms were the nicest I have stayed in, all around a great trip and wedding!

Room Tip: ask for one of the cabins or the School house.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Whatever the event may be Ye Kindall Inn is set up to perfectly cater to all of the guests. With historic buildings preserved from destruction, the feel of times past is present with all the emenities of today. The history and location with scenic walkways and great food make this a desitination worth visiting. Every detail has been painstakingly rendered with perfection for a large gathering or a quiet getaway. The rooms being seperate villas only added to the magic of this location.

Room Tip: The Lancaster was great.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. Well kept, friendly staff, unique rooms / character, quality service, good food, etc. And I went to a wedding here and they did a great job accomodating the event, especially in light of the weather not working out. All in all a great place!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jeff R
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had my wedding at Ye Kendall Inn and it was just perfect! The staff was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process and after it was all said and done, my wedding was even better than I could have ever anticipated.

Many of our out of town guests stayed at Ye Kendall Inn and LOVED it! From the themed cabins to the more traditional rooms, everyone loved the decor and the South Texas feel that Ye Kendall offers. Not a single guest had anything bad to say about their stay at the Ye Kendall Inn. It's in the perfect location right off Main Street, with plenty of shops to walk to, which was perfect for our guests who were looking for something to do before the wedding.

If I'm being honest, the biggest hit at the wedding was the food. Ye Kendall Inn nailed it with the Pistachio Crusted Chicken and Beef Tenderloin. Many of our guests went back for seconds (we had a buffet)... It was delicious! Ye Kendall Inn was able to make the food taste just as fabulous cooking for 100 people as they did when I went in for my tasting. All the food is prepared by the chef at the Limestone Grille, which is the restaurant inside Ye Kendall Inn. I have been there several times just for dinner and have never ordered something I didn't like! I was very impressed that they were able to take on such a large group and still offer food that tasted so good.

Overall, Ye Kendall Inn is just wonderful. I highly recommend it as wedding venue, a place to host a reception, or any event for that matter! And even if you aren't planning a wedding, just stop by for dinner, you'll be glad you did!

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here 3 times now and we love it! The property is so rich in history and the limestone grill has some great food! Everyone has been very kind to us even down to the maintenance! I recommend staying in one of the cottages.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mylife123
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I LOVE Ye Kendall Inn!! First off, when you walk in you are greeted with a beautiful lobby that makes you feel right at home. The bar area surrounds you with gorgeous native limestone that gives the restaurant/bar a cozy yet professional feel. There food is phenomenal. They have an amazing chef and everything tastes great! They have a wonderful menu that gives you plenty to choose from to appease your palette! I have been here numerous times for lunch and dinner. My husband and I also had our wedding reception here and it couldn't have turned out more perfect!! We asked for elegant Christmas lighting and they strung up Christmas lights exactly as we envisioned. We used their outdoor fireplace to add some fun to our reception by roasting s'mores! It was the hit of the party!! Their staff was incredibly nice and on top of everything!! They really made sure everything we wanted was done exactly the way we dreamed! And we did have the time of our lives! I would recommend to anyone to have their wedding and/or reception here!!! This place is always a delight and my family and I will continue going to Ye Kendall Inn and suggesting them to all of our friends!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple